Help me select

#macproblems

Not really. Its a low end kinda junk case. If you need CHEAP its ehh I would spend more on an all black case if you have an orange/black buid. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Looks good, but if you are feeling uncomfortable just buy a reputable case and orange LEDs seperately. BTW are you making an LMG build? Linus-senpai would be proud of you.

Looks like a good case.  It holds computer parts.  The only thing I would do is change the fan on the side panel to an exhaust.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Nah, I'd be looking at some more reputable brands like NZXT, Corsair, Fractal etc. 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken