Did I kill my motherboard?

I plugged in a second display to my gpu and when I hit power fans spin for 1 second then stop and start spinning then boot device led comes on. No display or bios. I removed all gpus and only tried with cpu,mobo,ram and no post at all. Any ideas?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Try with different combos of ram. And any error codes? Otherwise, RMA if possible

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I suppose we are talking about your 4770K setup?

The issue can be caused by allot of things.

But i might start with re-seating the cpu.

Wenn the cpu is not detected, or not seated fully correct, then the system will go into boot loops.

And not displaying anything ofc.

Can you try with just one monitor again? 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I suppose we are talking about your 4770K setup?

The issue can be caused by allot of things.

But i might start with re-seating the cpu.

The gaming setup with the two 660s.

Can you try with just one monitor again? 

I am only trying one monitor into the integrated graphics ATM and gpu with no luck. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Try with different combos of ram. And any error codes? Otherwise, RMA if possible

Cant rma. Too old. Was working before I added second display this morning. I get one beep when I hit power then 10-15 seconds later one short beep and boot led. I will try with other ram though. 

I am only trying one monitor into the integrated graphics ATM and gpu with no luck. 

integrated probably won't work because the bios is configured for just the gpu. Reset CMOS possibly?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

which one?

without providing furter info, no body can help

integrated probably won't work because the bios is configured for just the gpu. Reset CMOS possibly

When it was working I set it to use both. I have reset cmos so many times already. 

which one?

The Gaming Pc/Mindy

CPU:I5 4690k

GPU: PNY GTX 660 SLI

RAM: ADATA XPG V2 8Gb

MOBO: Z87-A

PSU: CX750m

120gb ssd and 1tb wd blue

Source 210 Windows

212 Evo

The Gaming Pc/Mindy

CPU:I5 4690k

GPU: PNY GTX 660 SLI

RAM: ADATA XPG V2 8Gb

MOBO: Z87-A

PSU: CX750m

120gb ssd and 1tb wd blue

Source 210 Windows

212 Evo

i suppose the setup has worket before?

i still would suggest to re-seat the cpu.

Ofc Z87 boards need a bios update before they will work with DC cpu´s.

But i suggest you have allready done that.

i suppose the setup has worket before?

i still would suggest to re-seat the cpu.

It worked at 9am this morning and not at 9:20am. 

Cant rma. Too old. Was working before I added second display this morning. I get one beep when I hit power then 10-15 seconds later one short beep and boot led. I will try with other ram though.

ESD, most likely, it was hot today. You were probably sweating. And I bet you were on carpet too.

You can also check the manual what those beep codes are upto.

To me it still sounds like a cpu not seated fully correctly.

This happens somethimes with LGA based sockets.

I would try reseating the CPU. perhaps put a slip of paper underneath where the socket lid presses down on the CPU to press down a little harder.

You can also check the manual what those beep codes are upto.

To me it still sounds like a cpu not seated fully correctly.

This happens somethimes with LGA based sockets.

Reset the cpu. Nothing still no post. 

Do you have a second 1150 cpu you can try in there or someone's to borrow?

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Do you have a second 1150 cpu you can try in there or someone's to borrow?

I do. I would have to rip apart another system though. Why would it be the cpu? The boot device led comes on not the cpu led.

I do. I would have to rip apart another system though. Why would it be the cpu? The boot device led comes on not the cpu led.

Idk it's always a good thing to check.

Boot device led... Hmm can you try booting from that drive on another computer, perhaps the drive failed?

Basically I'm saying tearing down systems is cheaper than replacing things if it isn't actually needed.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Have you checked your socket, or the CPU contacts? Try your not working CPU, in your other stem, could be the motherboard, or the CPU, but just try, instead of spending money.

Try clearing cmos?

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA