Adobe Products for Cheap?

Lenidar

As the title would suggest, is there a place like MicrosoftSoftwareSwap but for adobe products?

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

As the title would suggest, is there a place like MicrosoftSoftwareSwap but for adobe products?

you can buy just the keys for cheap on various websites

just make sure you get some reviews of that site before buying

Just torrent it. So long as you're just using it to mess around (IE NOT making money with it) It's not a big deal. When you buy it, you're not really paying for the software. You're paying for the tools to make money.

Just torrent it. So long as you're just using it to mess around (IE NOT making money with it) It's not a big deal. When you buy it, you're not really paying for the software. You're paying for the tools to make money.

I don't quite think that's how the law see its buy ye sure why not ill just steal my mates PC and mess about on it as after all I'm not making money with it so why not! LOL

Case:- 4U Rack Mount Case | Cooler:- Antec Kuhler H600 | CPU:- Intel i5 4690K @ 4.50GHz GPU:- Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB AMP! Omega Core Edition @ 1449MHz | Motherboard:- MSI Z97S SLI Krait | PSU:- XFX XTR 650W Gold | RAM:- HyperX DDR3 1866MHz 4GB White (x2) Black (x2) | Storage:- Kingston V300 120GB | Storage 2:- Seagate FireCuda 1TB | Build Log |

you can buy just the keys for cheap on various websites

just make sure you get some reviews of that site before buying

What websites do you have in mind?

The problem is I might make money off of it.

Adobe Cloud would probably be the cheapest option. https://creative.adobe.com/plans?promoid=KSPAL

Okay, Ill check it out.

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

I don't quite think that's how the law see its buy ye sure why not ill just steal my mates PC and mess about on it as after all I'm not making money with it so why not! LOL

Adobe isn't you're friend. They're an 18 billion dollar company lmao

Let me put it in to simpler terms as you seem to be having a hard time grasping the concept.

Say, you lend someone something, and they begin making money with said item. You'd want, you'd expect, a cut. Which is respectable.

Now, say they use said item for personal use. Would you ask for some sort of payment? Assuming they're not affecting you in a negative way, it just wouldn't be right to ask for payment.

Let me put it in to simpler terms as you seem to be having a hard time grasping the concept.

Say, you lend someone something, and they begin making money with said item. You'd want, you'd expect, a cut. Which is respectable.

Now, say they use said item for personal use. Would you ask for some sort of payment? Assuming they're not affecting you in a negative way, it just wouldn't be right to ask for payment.

Why not? Since when did moral standards come in the way of financial gain? Adobe isn't a charity. They pay people to create their products which they sell for a profit.

Why not? Since when did moral standards come in the way of financial gain? Adobe isn't a charity. They pay people to create their products which they sell for a profit.

Soooo why should we support that?

Say, you lend someone something, and they begin making money with said item. You'd want, you'd expect, a cut. Which is respectable.

Unfortunately, that's not how the law works. If this case you are making was true, no business would stay open. I'm not making money using my car, so therefore I should get it free? I'm not making money living in my house, so the bank should just give it to me? The money you are paying Adobe isn't so they can get their "cut". They use the money to pay their employees that developed the software and the overhead costs associated with the company. To answer your second question. If I spent a lot of time developing and testing a piece of software, I would want to be paid regardless of whether or not the end user is making money. Whether what I feel my time is worth and what you think it's worth is an entirely different question.

Unfortunately, that's not how the law works. If this case you are making was true, no business would stay open. I'm not making money using my car, so therefore I should get it free? I'm not making money living in my house, so the bank should just give it to me? The money you are paying Adobe isn't so they can get their "cut". They use the money to pay their employees that developed the software and the overhead costs associated with the company. To answer your second question. If I spent a lot of time developing and testing a piece of software, I would want to be paid regardless of whether or not the end user is making money. Whether what I feel my time is worth and what you think it's worth is an entirely different question.

Alright, perhaps I worded it wrong.

I meant it more as, if you're using it for recreational purposes, you shouldn't have to pay the same as people who are using it to make a living. But, since you can't really buy it cheaper than the full price, the only other option is pirating it. Besides, CS is discontinued, meaning they've made their money off it.

Besides I've never specified whether I'm talking about Creative Suite or Creative Cloud. CS is discontinued, meaning they've made their money off it.

Doesn't matter if it is discontinued or not, Adobe still has rights to the software. The only legal way to get it is buying a copy with an unused license. You can probably still find old versions on Amazon, but they will more than likely bug you about upgrading. If all you need is Photoshop and illustrator, it only costs $10 a month. You could literally skip eating out once a month and pay for the software without a problem. For anyone taking this seriously enough that they may make money off of it, even the complete suite at $50 a month should not be objectionable. I remember a CS license used to be a lot more expensive than the $600 per year you pay for CC. Plus when the software updates each year you get updated to the newest version without having to buy an upgrade.

Also, since I only play Dota recreationally, I shouldn't have to pay as much as the pros? Your logic for how much one should pay is flawed. The software is designed for content creation professionals. If you want the recreational version go buy the essentials version.