i am screwed! help me!

Guest Johnny5g

so i am pranking my friend and i said that a Cyberman and Dalek were outside my window. she said to send her a picture. what should i do? thanks!

Photoshop(sorry Sony) Edit a picture of a cyberman and Dalek fighting outside your window. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

"I don't have a camera"

and ffs. 

edit
I was going to put 'Photoshop is your best friend" 

so i am pranking my friend and i said that a Cyberman and Dalek were outside my window. she said to send her a picture. what should i do? thanks!

photoshop

My friend made me believe that she believed she was a ghost once... (don't ask, she was convincing)

Then she friend zoned me and now she's 'too busy' for me and doesn't talk to me *cries internally* 

Photo manipulation? Bit of blending, opacity changes, should be somewhat okay looking. 

Photoshop(sorry Sony) Edit a picture of a cyberman and Dalek fighting outside your window. 

ok thnanks!

Photoshop is the answer, even if it's a bad edit of a photo it's still funny. :)

.... wut?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My friend made me believe that she believed she was a ghost once... (don't ask, she was convincing)

Then she friend zoned me and now she's 'too busy' for me and doesn't talk to me *cries internally* 

Photo manipulation? Bit of blending, opacity changes, should be somewhat okay looking. 

ok thanks!

Photoshop is the answer, even if it's a bad edit of a photo it's still funny. :)

ok i wil get to work :)

Just Photoshop.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

mhh, Google? s2_05_wal_09.jpg&purpose=Computer%20wall

You could just print out a cybermman and a dalek, cut them out, put them outside and make a photo if your photoshop skills are bad.

"They're gone now."

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Just Photoshop.

i can't :( i am using plxr

Wtf... I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe you, she can't be that daft

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Wtf... I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe you, she can't be that daft

come on i want to try. how can i do it with plxr?

come on i want to try. how can i do it with plxr?

You're really going through all this effort to try and prove something that is basically next to impossible. Just say that you haven't got a camera or they're gone if you seriously want to carry on with it

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

You're really going through all this effort to try and prove something that is basically next to impossible. Just say that you haven't got a camera or they're gone if you seriously want to carry on with it

ok thanks!

i did my best :(

post-241194-0-94077500-1440970332.jpg

post-241194-0-94077500-1440970332.jpg

500pxShopped.jpg?1318992465

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit