AF140's on a H110i GTX?

So I recently bought a Corsair H110i GTX AIO cooler for my CPU, but have yet to install it. My theme is black and red and the fans that come with the cooler are plain black and grey. I want to use AF140 fans with the red accent ring but obviously these aren't SP fans. If I used AF fans in push config, would this impact the cooling massively? I plan on installing it inside a 450d. I have looked into the Thermaltake Riing's to use throughout my whole case but my fear is that it may make the system too bright, if that is a thing?

Help would be much appreciated, thanks. 

Peter.

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Can't you get the other fans with the red ring?  I really thought you could..  :wacko:

EDIT ~ if worst comes to worse you could paint the rings

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

Can't you get the other fans with the red ring?  I really thought you could..  :wacko:

EDIT ~ if worst comes to worse you could paint the rings

Corsair don't produce any SP140's with the ring design

CPU: Core i7 4790k | Mobo: Asus Z97-P | RAM: Corsair DDR3 XMS3 8GB | GPU: Gainward GTX 970 4GB |Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU: Cooler Master BII-600 | Cooling: Corsair H110i GTX | Displays: 2x Dell U2414h | Kb: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45 | Case: Corsair 450d Console: Xbox One Ext: DXRacer F-Series Red, Trust Tytan 2.1 Sub & Speakers, HyperX Cloud II, SCUF Infinity1 X1 Controller | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

You mean like these?  In one of the pictures it shows that it comes with a grey and a red ring extra.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

You mean like these?  In one of the pictures it shows that it comes with a grey and a red ring extra.

They're 120, I need 2 140's to fit my 280 H110i GTX rad

It's 120mm.

H100i GTX is a 280mm radiator which accepts 2 x 140mm fan.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

It's 120mm.

H100i GTX is a 280mm radiator which accepts 2 x 140mm fan.

Oh gee I look like a fool, you could always paint the fans that come with it or see what other brands offer.

EDIT ~ if you're in to bright lights and cars from Fast and Furious these are red and 140mm

To answer your question: Yes, it would actually impact the cooling, as the AF fans are anything but optimized for static pressure. You could, however, use them for a pull configuration.

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons. 

Corsair fans are shit and you should feel ashamed using them. Loud, low airflow, bad static pressure.

The sp140s are the pieces of shit that come with the standard h110i and almost all of the difference in cooling can be linked to the much better fans of the gt (they are called sp140l but corsair doesn't sell them separately).

So unless you like to downgrade, I'd highly recommend not buying them.

(End rant)

You can get fractal venturi fans (hp-14) they are better than the fans the h110i gt comes with and yet are pure black so they will match the build perfectly.

Not cheap fans, but worth it.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I think noctua is the right way to go, if you don't mind to spend a little more.

I recent buy 2 Noctuas NF-A14 PWM for my Corsair H110i GT (Intel i5 4690k) and i am so happy with the performance and noise.