Folding @ home doesnt detect titan z

folding at home does not detect my titan z . Can i get help plzz?

(didnt know if i should put this in troubleshooting or fah :)

You need to add the slot in Folding@home.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You need to add the slot in Folding@home.

its not detected, befo?re, it auto detects, now, evwn when i try to manually do it, the gpus dontneven show up, they are however detected in geforce experience, and the drivers are up to date

its not detected, befo?re, it auto detects, now, evwn when i try to manually do it, the gpus dontneven show up, they are however detected in geforce experience, and the drivers are up to date

Reinstall Folding@home.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

done, it does the same thing

Do you have SLI enabled?

yeah, but it was always like that

Have you updated your drivers lately? In other words, did you notice the problem after updating any drivers? What OS are you running?

Have you updated your drivers lately? In other words, did you notice the problem after updating any drivers? What OS are you running?

newest drivers, problem came after reinstalling windows and fah, 8.1 pro :)

let u see a screenshot of the client of FAH

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Is the GPU.txt emtpy? If so you will need to create a new one.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

of what part of fah?

the log and the client itself

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

great, now fah isnt connecting at all wtf :(

wat do you have put in to host? is it localhost or you're ip?

update ur gpu.txt list

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

how?

C> program data > FAH client > GPUs.txt

paste what i sent u in a pm in the file then restart and add your GPU slot and all will be fine

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I update my GTX 980 drivers latly to 355.82 WHQL. First i did stop and quit the folding client so it wont be in the way and then i did the update via nvidia software "Geforce experience".

After restart my F@H client didnt detect my GTX 980, so i reinstalled F@H client after it didnt do anything, but make me get my passkey from store.

I had to delete my nVidia drivers and get them download to my pc from the servers and do the "clean" install again via that software, with F@H client not runnig.

It worked fine to me as after that restart my F@H client worked a gain. So something unknow did go worng when i did it, like last ~5 times i have done it via Geforce experience.

Edit: btw, i have w7 ultimate 64bit on this pc...

You need to copy in the LOG file from the client and also check on the gpu.txt file.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99