DELL U2414H

Hello..so..I've been saving some money the last few weeks and I have come to the conclusion I need a new monitor. My current one is an LG E2260 FLATRON. It has terrible colors, viewing angels, only one VGA connection and that's that. I've been having this monitor for 4.5 years and I always wanted to upgrade due to the reasons mentioned above.

Now, I've been lurking on this site for quite a while and I noticed that everyone here likes the DELL U2414H as a monitor, whether it is for gaming or videos-movies, photoshop and movie editing. I have seen many reviews on many websites about it but not really a GOOD informative video on youtube so that's that. I want a monitor for gaming that my build can handle. I'm really really tempted to get the DELL but I'm just afraid that I'll go overkill and I don't know why I see this monitor as a high class video editing - photoshop monitor, so basically if I want a gaming monitor I'll go overkill with it. No reason, get it? I'm playing games like League of Legends and CS:GO - Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. I play LoL at quite a high division so will the DELL U2414H cause a problem regarding anything?

Anyway, my current build is : 

MOBO : ASUS Z97-C

CPU : G3258

GPU : R9 270

RAM : 8GB 1866hz

SSD : 250 850 EVO

What's your thoughts about it? Also, my budget is around 200 pounds (UK) if you can recommend something. I'm flooded with options and I don't know what to do..

The pentium must be replaced

I know..ASAP, but don't really have the money right now.

It's working isn't it?

Yes it does, it's ok for my standards.

Love my ultrasharp display (U2711). The Dell U2414H is a excellent choice, especially if you plan on keeping it for awhile.

JWolf Tech Broadcast

What do you mean?

I meant that the pentium is not ideal if you are looking to upgrade to the dell u2414h

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Please don't spread misinformation. A monitor upgrade will not impact the CPU load in any way.

unless..... You are gaming

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist