Anyone know how Steam pays developers?

WolfDeville

Was not sure where to put this thread but eh.

So I would like to publish my game on Steam but I was wondering how they would pay me (like through PayPal, Cheque, Bank transfer etc...). I have checked their FAQ but did not find an answer there.

Do any of you guys know?

Cheers.

i think, they send money, via carrier pigeon, correct me if im wrong :)  

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

They pay you with Nutella jars.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

"I have checked their FAQ but did not find an answer there"

Teach me for only reading half the post. If you're Australian it might just be your tax file number or some crap.

https://partner.steamgames.com/documentation/payment_info

Q. Can I release my games on Steam before I give valid bank information?

A. No. You will not be able to release games on Steam prior to providing us with valid banking and tax information.

Doesn't exactly tell you but you can put the peices together. Or you could just send a ticket to steam support?

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

Teach me for only reading half the post. If you're Australian it might just be your tax file number or some crap.

Doesn't exactly tell you but you can put the peices together. Or you could just send a ticket to steam support?

That answers my question. Cheers :)

That answers my question. Cheers :)

You can't send your pay to a tax file number except for the taxed amount...most likely a prearranged financial agreement

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

You can't send your pay to a tax file number except for the taxed amount...most likely a prearranged financial agreement

Yea I'll sort it out.

Cheers.