MSX Question

ddbtkd456

So today I was using MSX and it crashed. Thread stuck in device error. Anyone know what this is? @Syntaxvgm

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

And that's why I like MSXP.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

inb4 "what is MSX?!"

it's Winderp 9+1

No idea what the error is though

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Lol, that's MSX for you. Everyone knows how many problems its had since launch.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Lol, that's MSX for you. Everyone knows how many problems its had since launch.

Well honestly except for that one error everything else has been insanely stable on my laptop. I'm only running an A4 but still. Its really smooth.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Talent_MSX.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

-snip-

Must be what I need to make it go faster. :lol:

Must be what I need to make it go faster. :lol:

duh thats the MSX TWO the 2 means twice as fast, also it plays the orignal metal gears!

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

duh thats the MSX TWO the 2 means twice as fast, also it plays the orignal metal gears!

Thats a exponent not a x2....god that thing must be godspeed or something.

This reminds me of people calling the original PlayStation the "PSX".

There is already a device called the "PSX" - a media system that runs PS1 and PS2 games, released exclusively in Japan and sold relatively poorly.

Calling Windows 10 "MSX" is stupid, considering it implies it's Microsoft's tenth operating system (which it isn't), and it's just...lazy. How hard is it to type "Windows 10"? Or if you have to, "W10"?

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Did you read the thread above? It's a joke but I actually like calling it that.

This reminds me of people calling the original PlayStation the "PSX".

There is already a device called the "PSX" - a media system that runs PS1 and PS2 games, released exclusively in Japan and sold relatively poorly.

Calling Windows 10 "MSX" is stupid, considering it implies it's Microsoft's tenth operating system (which it isn't), and it's just...lazy. How hard is it to type "Windows 10"? Or if you have to, "W10"?

To be fair people were calling it a psx before the ps2 came out, let alone the PSX.

Though yes its pretty stupid...and MSX already a computer system, i think the OS was even microsofts. I think I will be posting the above pic in any thread im in where its mentioned.

System Specs

To be fair people were calling it a psx before the ps2 came out, let alone the PSX.

Though yes its pretty stupid...and MSX already a computer system, i think the OS was even microsofts. I think I will be posting the above pic in any thread im in where its mentioned.

Yeah...but even when people called the PS1 the PSX before it launched, how come no-one refers to the Vita as "NGP"? Or the GameCube as "Dolphin"? Or the Xbox as "MARZ"? I don't get it...at all...

I don't mind it being before either system released, but calling it that now? Why? What's even the point?

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D