Recommend me a mechanical keyboard

hemidreamer

I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard that is cheap and decent, no need for fancy backlights and it ships to Estonia (Eastern/Northern Europe).

Budget: 70 € - Lower = better

I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard that is cheap and decent, no need for fancy backlights and it ships to Estonia (Eastern/Northern Europe).

Budget: 70 € - Lower = better

Shipping to Estonia on it's own will likely break your budget if you were to buy a Cherry MX keyboard.

Is the (*shudders*) Razer Blackwidow available to you and can you get it with an extended warranty? I'm talking about the tenkeyless as it is often around 50 USD. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Shipping to Estonia on it's own will likely break your budget if you were to buy a Cherry MX keyboard.

Is the (*shudders*) Razer Blackwidow available to you and can you get it with an extended warranty? I'm talking about the tenkeyless as it is often around 50 USD. 

As much as a lot of people don't generally recommend Razor keyboards, I think they're great tbh. My brother has an MX Blue one that he even spilled a full coffee directly on that ended up working fine after fanning it out for a couple days. Besides that, the colors are nice and the keys feel good (and the build quality already shows). 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

As much as a lot of people don't generally recommend Razor keyboards, I think they're great tbh. My brother has an MX Blue one that he even spilled a full coffee directly on that ended up working fine after fanning it out for a couple days. Besides that, the colors are nice and the keys feel good (and the build quality already shows). 

I think many don't recommend them as mechanical keyboards since if I recall correctly Razer makes their own switches. I personally no longer recommend them because when it happens twice to me then no more. They are good while they last, which is not always for a long time.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

If the switches are made by Cherry, then they will be good. The rest of the keyboard is pretty "meh" for the price usually.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

I think many don't recommend them as mechanical keyboards since if I recall correctly Razer makes their own switches. I personally no longer recommend them because when it happens twice to me then no more. They are good while they last, which is not always for a long time.

Only thing is, you can still buy the 2013 model (the one my bro has) which was really good imo.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Is this gonna be another chatter about what's good or I can actually get some model recommendations?

That's because you have the Cherry version, they stopped making those.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

You may want to look at the Ducky non rgb, Cooler Masters and the Func keyboard. These are usually the more affordable Cherry MX boards that are solid.

Is this gonna be another chatter about what's good or I can actually get some model recommendations?

You can lose the 'tude and take my advice or leave it.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

would like to recommend our BLACK SIR to you :) you can get our 37" mouse pad as special gift if you buy on our newegg flagship store

post-256053-0-49649600-1441441300_thumb.