Hub lg-550G Mouse Review

astranger200

Hub lg-550G Wireless Mouse Review:

post-228796-0-12405600-1440894351.jpg

Yesterday I was shopping with a friend and I saw this mouse in Woolworth's for $11. Having been using an old hp wired mouse, I thought this would be quite a nice upgrade. For an extremely cheap mouse, it has surprisingly reasonable specs. 6 programmable buttons, including 2 on the side, mean that this mouse has got plenty of buttons for playing games like CS-GO. For example I have the two side buttons set as secondary weapon and reload. The buttons are nice to the touch, and have a good tactile feel. The shape of the Mouse it very comfortable and your hand folds right over it. It has a CPI button on the top with 3 pre-set speeds, and a max dpi of 1200. The response time is very good and I notice little to no mouse lag. The build quality is good, however there are a few sharp edges. I have had no bugs yet and to install it I plugged it in and it worked just fine.

Overall, for the price of just $11 aus, this mouse is great for office work or gamers on a very tight budget. I give it an 8/10

This is my first ever review, so please give me some feedback :)

My rig: r7 1700 @ 3.9/1.35v, 16gb ddr4 3200, assorted rando SSDs, hx 1050, vega 64 1650/1025

MY $75 BUILD https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/576889-the-75-build-log/#comment-7547280

Nice review but fora little more i would go with the g100s, i personally really liked that mouse especially for $20. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Nice review

Say what the dpi settings are, wireless or not /hybrid. Software that came with it good? Any problems/bugs? Also a score ie 4/5 electrons /80% ect. Woolworth is a funny store name. 11 aus dollars, nice.

O and this should be in member reviews but, im sure it will be moved to it.

Nice review

Say what the dpi settings are, wireless or not /hybrid. Software that came with it good? Any problems/bugs? Also a score ie 4/5 electrons /80% ect. Woolworth is a funny store name. 11 aus dollars, nice.

O and this should be in member reviews but, im sure it will be moved to it.

Some context for anyone who isn't from AU:

Woolworths* is one of the two leading supermarket chains in AU: http://www.woolworths.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/webSite/Woolworths/

So this is their (new of last year) technology trademark/brand: http://www.cnet.com/au/news/woolworths-focuses-on-technology-with-hub-trademark-application/

This mouse would be strictly wireless and designed for office use with no software I assume.