Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless for 110 USD or Logitech G930 Wireless for 160 USD.

Which one you you take, the Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless for 110 USD or the Logitech G930 Wireless for 160 USD.  Please vote and leave a comment as to why you picked the headset.

none. it's expensive because flashy lights and advertisement.

i would choose hyper x clouds 1 or 2. they sound a lot better and have better microphones if you don't really need the wireless.

(although logitechs have my vote)

i'd go logitech, because i already have logitech, and thus i already have logitech drivers.

none. it's expensive because flashy lights and advertisement.

i would choose hyper x clouds 1 or 2

in fact a bad answer. some people like flashy lights and a WIRELESS headset.

(have the clouds myself)

EDIT: logitech also has the macro buttons if you're into that. should also add that surround sound headsets are BS for the most part.

I have never used the Corsair H2100 but, I have owned the G930's as a daily driver for a couple of years. They do sound great and build quality are good as well.

My biggest complaints about them though was that when used for a couple of hours at a time you will get the headphones loosing connection to the receiver for a couple of seconds. It didn't happen alot but enough to break the immersion or if you are talking to a teammate you wont be able to hear or say anything for about 5-10 seconds till it reconnects again.

Also after 2 years of us they no longer held a charge longer than an hour or 2.

Those are my only 2 complaints about them other than that they are a good pair of headphones.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

i'd go logitech, because i already have logitech, and thus i already have logitech drivers.

in fact a bad answer. some people like flashy lights and a WIRELESS headset.

(have the clouds myself)

thanks. i totally skipped the idea of him wanting a wireless

Also after 2 years of us they no longer held a charge longer than an hour or 2.

can confirm logi-butt batteries arent the most durable.

the moment i had to switch batteries twice during one gaming session is when i went back to wired.

I have the corsair and while the sound quality isnt up to my Sennheisers its pretty good overall.

Battery life - I tend to get ~2 days out of a charge and you can use them while charging.

The mic is a bit trashy but works.

Overall for a gaming headset there are worse choices.

I havent tried the logitechs though.

The one "issue" I find with them is the range is appauling (because of all the wifi signals around). I get at best 5-10m, but the house does have a lot of very thick walls as well as the wifi issues. Its a lot better when i take them elsewhere where there are less people spamming wifi on channel 7 (ugh)

Which one you you take, the Corsair H2100 Dolby 7.1 Wireless for 110 USD or the Logitech G930 Wireless for 160 USD.  Please vote and leave a comment as to why you picked the headset.

I use Logitech G35 which is basically a 930 without the wireless thing. So here are the flaws: they're easy to break. That's it, pros: very good sound quality, awesome surround and a good mic.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I bought some h2100 at bestbuy, then I saw the corsair outlet had the 2100 in stock for $52.00. I purchased them and returned the h2100s. Coulnt tell a difference and really happy with the purchase.

I personally like how the corsair looks, but they will perform really close to each other. I dont think the logitechs are $50 better and the newer 933s look better.

i7-5820k @ 4.6ghz w/ H100i || Asus Sabertooth x99 || Gigabyte 980ti G1 ||  EVGA 980ti SC || 32gb DDR4 2666mhz Gskil || 1tb WD Black HDD || Samsung XP941 256gb M.2 PCIe || EVGA 1300w G2 || Corsair 540 w/ Silverstone Sound Dampening Foam || Logisys RGB Led  || Corsair M65 Mouse  & Corsair RGB k70 || A lot of Corsair SP120s

Sound wise you are better off with some quality Sennheisers or the like and buy a modmic or similar.