I want to water cool my system so I can overclock better here are my specs

cpu: i7 4790k

mb: asus rampage vii hero

gpu: evga 980ti sc+

psu: antec 850W

case: FD XL R2

problem is i dont know if I need a better psu and what kit will work better

The PSU is fine.

Don't get EK, had horrible corrosion issues with those.

I can vouch for AquaComputer parts, top quality.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

The PSU is fine.

do they ship to israel?

if so what parts should i take?

do they ship to israel?

if so what parts should i take?

You'll have to check your retailers. I ordered mine from Aquatuning, if they shit to israel you shouldn't have a prob :)

I had a nice experience with the Kryos XF for the CPU [Fits yours] and the Kryographics. But be careful with the GPU blocks if your card is non-reference PCB design, you'll have to check compatibility.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

You'll have to check your retailers. I ordered mine from Aquatuning, if they shit to israel you shouldn't have a prob :)

I had a nice experience with the Kryos XF for the CPU [Fits yours] and the Kryographics. But be careful with the GPU blocks if your card is non-reference PCB design, you'll have to check compatibility.

thing is i still did not buy the 980 ti

so im not sure whice one to get but the

evga sc+ is a referrnce PCB

The PSU is fine.

I'm not sure what version you had but corrosion hasn't been an issue with their blocks and components for a very long time now since say 2010-2011.

-SNIP-

For your components I would recommend a minimum of say around the X360 kit and then to add in a waterblock for the GPU:

https://shop.ekwb.com/ek-kit-x360

I want to water cool my system so I can overclock better here are my specs

cpu: i7 4790k

mb: asus rampage vii hero

gpu: evga 980ti sc+

psu: antec 850W

case: FD XL R2

problem is i dont know if I need a better psu and what kit will work better

Buying used parts can often be cheaper than buying those kits from EK, it was in my experience and @Ghost advises it also or did, if he still frequents here.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Buying used parts can often be cheaper than buying those kits from EK, it was in my experience and @Ghost advises it also or did, if he still frequents here.

if water cooling was that popular in my country my onle option is to use ali express to get them cheap

if water cooling was that popular in my country my onle option is to use ali express to get them cheap

Ah good point! Well depending on how much you want to spend on new, you have 2x 240mm radiator mounts in that case so I would purchase one with a 240mm radiator, possibly EK?

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

Ah good point! Well depending on how much you want to spend on new, you have 2x 240mm radiator mounts in that case so I would purchase one with a 240mm radiator, possibly EK?

tell you the trute i want something that works well pretty silent and just fits the style of the case "clean" nothing see trough like a side window solid parts and EK makes parts like that

plus i saw some XCPC and more make parts that fit my expectation but I read some reviews in amazon and they just brake down fast i mean if i pay 70$ for a pump and that thing is a wind tunnel after 2 hours on idle and dies after 2 months not really what i want so im pretty scared to buy some parts