Need a mic

spwath

Ok, so i need a mic.

I would like it to be 25$ or less.

I would only be using it for talking to people via skype sometimes, doesnt have to be amazzing.

The problem is, I want to use it, and use speakers, not headphones.

So i want something that wont pick up my speakers.

US

Shopping from:

Amazon, Newegg, I dont really care, anything

Budget:

35$ max, preferable 25 or less.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1440868263&sr=8-5&keywords=computer+mic

It's good.I use it on CS:GO and got no problems.However I do plan on getting the Audio-Technica AT-2020 soon

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1440868263&sr=8-5&keywords=computer+mic

It's good.I use it on CS:GO and got no problems.However I do plan on getting the Audio-Technica AT-2020 soon

no where to put it though, no headphones

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This $10 mic has some amazing reviews on retailer websites and youtube

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX3193

it clips on to your shirt, and just like a heatset mic it does not pick up a lot of background noise that a condenser mic would

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

no where to put it though, no headphones

It's clip on clip it on to color 

If not I guess you could try this-

http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PDMIC58-Professional-Handheld-Microphone/dp/B003GEBGA0/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1440868487&sr=8-10&keywords=mic

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I'll PM you with an offer.. Can't technically offer it to you in thread due to CoC.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)