Inline Male-Female Temperature Sensor

Has anyone ever used an inline temperature sensor before and or know of good ones?

I need a way to get the water temperature of my loop after the GPUs but before the radiator so I can control fans to cool them independantly of the CPU.  Originally I had basically used my CPU as the temperature sensor by putting it after the GPU but now I have a radiator between the GPUs and the CPU so that doesn't work so well anymore.  I was thinking a temperature plug to put in place of one of the plugs on the GPU blocks on the hot side, but I'm not really sure how well that would actually work.  Then I found these inline sensors which would definitely work great for what I want, specifically I was looking at this one:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21219/ex-tub-1991/Phobya_G14_Inline_Temp_Sensor_Coupler_-_2-Pin_-_Black_Nickel_71226.html?tl=g30c229s579

And heres a picture of the loop:

post-4422-0-84281600-1440866784_thumb.jp

The plug was going to go in place of the one on the top right of GPU block (The GPUs are in parallel), but I think it would be better to get the inline sensor and put it on the inlet of the radiator in the bottom as it would be less visible and I'm not sure if the plug would block flow (Some of them are pretty long) or if it would even be very accurate.

Thoughts, suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

-SNIP-

The one you selected is good but to hook it up you will either need a separate controller or have a motherboard that has a sensor line connection that lets you install it, most sensors are 10K sensors IIRC.

The one you selected is good but to hook it up you will either need a separate controller or have a motherboard that has a sensor line connection that lets you install it, most sensors are 10K sensors IIRC.

Thanks, my motherboard does have a sensor connection but no where does it specify the thermistor value so I guess I'm just going to go for it, at this point I'd rather risk wasting $12 than filling out the rediculous support from with information irrelevant to my problem.

If I don't post again then all went well, thanks again.