People who get overly aggressive when it comes to talking about tech :/

ItsHooky

Comment your thoughts on people who feel the need to boast their superior tech knowledge.

I will be the first in the list, I get too aggressive in tech arguments. Heck, more so than political ones.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Cyberpower, I get angry when i hear people boasting about their tech knowledge. Then they say something wrong and the other people believe them. It hurts me.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

I only ever get mad at my cousin. My 750ti arrived tommorow. Three months of saving up so I have something to last me a few months because I've got an older APU. He says to me " just get a $20 GPU of eBay it'll perform the same" .... tried to tell me that the$400 PC I'm gonna build him will be faster then the $1800 one I plan on. His is a 860k and gonna find a used GTX 680 on eBay. I'm gonna have a 4790k and 980Ti.... Hopefully will have this in a few months.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

You means those who bash their friends online with their superior tech knowledge?

7cb84b8736923dc26ea3024e8d204314.jpg

That and other low knowledge people

I only ever get mad at my cousin. My 750ti arrived tommorow. Three months of saving up so I have something to last me a few months because I've got an older APU. He says to me " just get a $20 GPU of eBay it'll perform the same" .... tried to tell me that the$400 PC I'm gonna build him will be faster then the $1800 one I plan on. His is a 860k and gonna find a used GTX 680 on eBay. I'm gonna have a 4790k and 980Ti.... Hopefully will have this in a few months.

Like people when they say Ram is the most important part

Like people when they say Ram is the most important part

Got so mad when my COLLEGE called a computer a CPU.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Got so mad when my COLLEGE called a computer a CPU.

Reminds me of a moment in the furinture shop, when a person who works there told me a desk came with a CPU holder. So, I was is like isn't that too big to hold a CPU? 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

People that get heated in a tech debate are ridiculous.. Its a piece of plastic with some bits soldered on to it.. Big deal

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When people say they have a couple of terabytes of memory :|

me when talking to all of my schoolmates about tech! (they all have PS4s and know 0 about tech, im on a computer technician school)

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When people say they have a couple of terabytes of memory :|

My dad calls storage memory and it really pisses me off

Like today:

He asked me how much memory was in my new rig. I said 8GB, and he starts bragging about his 3TB HDD

People that get heated in a tech debate are ridiculous.. Its a piece of plastic with some bits soldered on to it.. Big deal

Depends on the conversation and who it's with. There are plenty of times tech debates can get heated, but there is a huge difference between a ignorant heated debate and something that is actually getting informative/constructive between to different opinions.

I don't get overly aggressive when talking about tech with people that know take. I just don't like when people try to have an ignorant conversation about technology that is going no where. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit