2.5Inch or M.2 SSD?

aorammer16

Samsung 850 Evo 2.5Inch or Samsung 850 Evo M.2? Which will u get if its the same price.

M.2 for the extra read/write and IOPS.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Well, they won't be the same price, but I'd probably go M.2

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

M.2 is faster ;)

Well, they won't be the same price, but I'd probably go M.2

Actually i found 1 store in my country selling same price. That why trying ask which one is better, so i guess m.2 will be better

Actually i found 1 store in my country selling same price. That why trying ask which one is better, so i guess m.2 will be better

are they the same capacity?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

are they the same capacity?

yes they are same capacity, and i check with other store 2.5inch SSD is same price, M.2 is more ex, then found 1 store sell same price