Does Royal consoles seems like a scam to you?

sidskofa
Go to solution Solved by comicsansms,

Someone I know has asked me to have a look a PC to see if was any good. It had a I7 "Hexacore" (5960x) and a GTX 980 32gbs of ram clocked at 1600mhz. This raised my suspicions immediately because I've never seen any 1600mhz DDR4. And then I looked at the price of the PC and it was $300 dollars which well I'm 99% sure it's a scam because of it. I just would like to know if anyone has had any bad experiences with them or know anyone who has?

Their website:

http://royalequipment.tictail.com/

scam for sure.

even an xbone/ps4 for 125 dollars is impossible.. and 980 Ti alone for 300 USD? topkek.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hexa core could be x79 ddr3

But that does seem super hyper quadruple jaw dropping bone crushing mind blowing Bugatti slowing suspicious to me

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

that email though, maybe he was supposed to put "haxx", i may email them and say theyre wankers for trying to con people.

6fa2c177b085cce0f2ac4fd256997f7e.png

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

4285e3e3e876bab511110ae565324c30.png

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

xD

someone had to do it, i dont appreciate people who con others, it would be different if it was them getting scammed :P

Definitely a scam. Though it's not a 5960X (Octacore), it would still have to be on one of the X series boards which would all be more than $300, just with the CPU alone. 

Someone I know has asked me to have a look a PC to see if was any good. It had a I7 "Hexacore" (5960x) and a GTX 980 32gbs of ram clocked at 1600mhz. This raised my suspicions immediately because I've never seen any 1600mhz DDR4. And then I looked at the price of the PC and it was $300 dollars which well I'm 99% sure it's a scam because of it. I just would like to know if anyone has had any bad experiences with them or know anyone who has?

Their website:

http://royalequipment.tictail.com/

scam for sure.

even an xbone/ps4 for 125 dollars is impossible.. and 980 Ti alone for 300 USD? topkek.

Definitely a scam. Though it's not a 5960X (Octacore), it would still have to be on one of the X series boards which would all be more than $300, just with the CPU alone. 

someone had to do it, i dont appreciate people who con others, it would be different if it was them getting scammed :P

xD

I thought the 5960x was 8 core not 6 core?

But that does seem super hyper quadruple jaw dropping bone crushing mind blowing Bugatti slowing suspicious to me

look what this site is made from https://tictail.com/signup/from/royalequipment?utm_source=tt_storefront&utm_medium=colophon&utm_campaign=join   a free online shop.... says it all doesnt it :) 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

I thought the 5960x was 8 core not 6 core?

Sorry I got my hexas and octas in a muddle :P

nooooooooooooooooooooope

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

I'd buy 100 of those. If it is only true!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

How do you people find these websites

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Where is the company based in? You can report them to like the better business Bureau if there a us based company. Pretty sure other countries have some type of like anti scam bureau.

Okay THATS a default template from squarespace. It literally only has one item in the navigation bar. What a horrible website.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  •