Asus 970 coil whine, help

Splinter

I bought a asus strix 970 and had coil whine while playing (tested with different psu and same electrical noises), then I received now a replacement of the same asus strix 970, and with the new GPU have the exactly same coil whine.

If anyone had the same card and the witcher 3 or guild wars 2, I would know if you ocurrs the same electrical noise for know if it is normal or not (the sounds were recorded with the phone very near of gpu):

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Rcz2FrjUun >> Witcher 3, from 6-13s, noise in the main menu (with vsync "off", if active vysnc "on" the sound of the first 13 secs turn off) and from 13-26s it is other electrical noise when Im playing ingame (the same noise with vysnc "off" and "on")

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AaExjvU7aF >> Guild wars 2, no noise in the main menu, and the electrical noise begins in second 11 when I'm ingame (same noise with vysnc "on" and "off").

And as I said, my another asus gtx 970 has exactly the same noise with both games and I don't know that I must to do, I really want know if it ocurrs in all the asus 970 or not with these games that I tested.

I would appreciate any advice or help, thanks.

jesus christ thats bad, my msi 970 has coil whine but only a slight bit, id send that one back and say you want a refund as its the second time this has happened, then get a different brand, the strix isnt that good tbh, get a g1 970.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

I've got pretty much exactly the same with my EVGA 970, it's just the norm now I think for cards which is a shame as I spent around £600 creating quiet dual loops for my rig to keep the noise down

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Then what should do I? try with other brand? ( the problem is pay taxes and shipping again) or stay with this if the problem is general? more people have these electrical noises with 970 in these games?

There is a brand that do a no coil whine guarantee, I think it is Galaxy

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P