I accidentally made my PC a dust filter...

Beeeyeee

I accidentally made my PC a dust filter... hey guys! heres my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7VFXrH

so I was rebuilding my pc because my RMA'd mobo just got back, and I decided to add the new fans I got, I originally got two more than I needed because I was going to cool my entertainment center. but I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do so I decided to use them for now. so I have a 280 rad for my CPU which now uses those HP140's and the HF140's are as follows: one as rear exhaust, two upfront to cool my drives and give fresh air to that 980 ti, and one on the floor with the 120 adapters to give fresh air to the GPU fan.

basically that 980ti gets REALLY hot. and I needed exhaust as well as cooling for my HDD's. but even though they are very quiet fans, it gets loud, especially because the stupid R5 eliminates all "silence" if you want an AIO because you have to take off the top moduvents. alowing dust to simply settle in when its off, and allow ALL the noise to flow right out while in use. essentially making my PC filter out all the dust in my room and make it noisier too. so what should I do? haha:)

now heres what I'm really trying to get at here. what's the best way to place these fans? I want to use lke two less or so. but I want optimal cooling for my drives and 980 ti. and i'm not sur ethe best way to do that. would it be the fan on the floor or the fan in the front facing the GPU that would cool it best alone? does anyone know of a way to mount the AIO on the front of the R5 so that I could keep my HDD caddy's as well as eliminate like 3 fans in one go? (floor and replace the two front with the AIO fans)

just want to know the best way around this:) thank you for any help!:D

you bought a reference cooler 980 ti... that's why your 980ti runs hot.

in my system, I have two 140mm fans on the front as a intake and 1 120mm as a exhaust, that's it, it runs cool (cpu and gpu @100% 60°C) just us 2 fans additionally on your rad and you're fine.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC