iPhone 6 (iOS) vs Galaxy (Android)

Okay, here's the traditional question.  My phone contract is ending soon, and it's time to upgrade. :ph34r:

I can't decide between getting an iPhone 6, or getting an Android again.

Currently have the Galaxy S4 running on Lollipop, but I'm not sure if it's worth it to switch to Apple's iOS.

So here's the great debate!  iOS vs Android (and please backup your argument)!

Go!  :D

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

Android.

Backup Argument:

Linus owned IMO xD

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Oh noes, this won't be good...

Personally I'd go with Android. But I love tinkering and having it exactly the way I like it.
You can't do that with iOs.

Also, their hardware while almost flawlessly constructed, isn't my fav.
I mean, the 6+. Only a 5.5" screen, with no front facing speakers, in a body that size? Really? Oppo packed a 6" screen in the same size body.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

If you like android, pick android.

If you like iOS, pick iOS.

I don't really like iOS, but it is easy to learn.

I'd take a look at the Nexus 5 (2015), the OnePlusTwo, and the Moto X Style.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

How bout Blackberry?

Or you know, a better Android. like the Moto.

The os is really just preference. The hardware, most of the time, Apple comes out on top. 

How bout Blackberry?

lol

------------

Or you know, a better Android. like the Moto.

Why do you think Moto is good?

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Go with a non contract android phone.  This will free you up to get a new phone whenever.  The best new ones are the moto x pure and one plus 2.  But both last years moto x (299) and one plus one (250) are still GREAT.  My other advice is to focus most on 2 things and they're screen and battery.  They are the 2 things that the whole phone branches off of.  The only thing you see is the screen and performance doesn't matter if the phone's dead halfway through  the day

Just get the OS you like the most. Go to an electronics store and try them out :)

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

lol

------------

Why do you think Moto is good?

The moto is basically running pure android with some salt and pepper additions.

And whats wrong with blackberry?

And whats wrong with blackberry?

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/05/why-blackberry-failed

It was supposed to be dead by now.

Plus, I don't know.  It's just not my style or preference.

Go with a non contract android phone.  This will free you up to get a new phone whenever.

Agreed, but then you have to pay like $600-700 up front instead of over time.

// Floatplane Pilot //

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/05/why-blackberry-failed

It was supposed to be dead by now.

Plus, I don't know.  It's just not my style or preference.

Agreed, but then you have to pay like $600-700 up front instead of over time.

Moto x pure- top of the line specs 5.7 inch display, $399, or one plus 2 same deal smaller screen around same.  Or last years moto x which is still great 299

Moto x pure- top of the line specs 5.7 inch display, $399, or one plus 2 same deal smaller screen around same.  Or last years moto x which is still great 299

Haha, yeah USD.  $399US is $518 CAD + Tax <_<

Plus, everything is usually a little more expensive in Canada just because it's Canada.  <_<

// Floatplane Pilot //