What image/parts comes to Your mind when YOu hear the words 'Gaming PC' ?

Tech_Dreamer

Alright,  what parts comes to your mind when you hear the words Gaming PC (as of whatever time you're reading this) now , what do you think a proper gaming PC should have & look like? anything from mid range to an enthusiast build , post Your thoughts down below...

Only Rule  : Do not compare another persons pick & start an epeen war, just post & forget others comment even if it's a light trolll , but do discuss to the extend if possible , just don't start attacking that's all..

Details separate people.

When I think of a gaming PC I think of something that will be used for games for about a month until the person using it resorts to posting too much on tech forums.

Oh yeah, chances are it's probably red and black.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I view gamers as white fat boys with thin metal glasses, and they tend to sweat a lot.

I view gaming pcs as art.

blackshades on

Ah you know what I think of?

A gaming rig with all those fancy lights on like these (don't have to click on these links if you don't want to)

https://www.google.com/search?q=gaming+rig+lights&rlz=1C1GIWA_enUS648US648&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIyuTLgb3NxwIVSJQNCh0_Dwu4#tbm=isch&q=gaming+computer+lights

*no seriously this is what I first think of when I hear the words of a gaming pc*

I know I'm weird don't judge me  -_-

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

i5.. GTX 970... R9 390... The gaming computer people can afford. I hear "980ti," "i7" and "SLI" and I'm like wtf are the president of Nigeria or something how can you afford this shit

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

steam

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I view gamers as white fat boys with thin metal glasses, and they tend to sweat a lot.

I view gaming pcs as art.

Wow. 

When I think of a gaming rig, I think of: 

Intel i5 CPU

Nvidia GTX 970

8GB of RAM

Corsair or NZXT case

Something looking along the lines of this, OK cable management but definitely gets the job done!

Small%20(7%20of%2011).jpg

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

When I think of a gaming PC I think of something that will be used for games for about a month until the person using it resorts to posting too much on tech forums.

Smacked the nail on the head.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Totally. Top kek.

Something with a GTX 750 or above or an AMD R7/R9 GPU.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Aside from the bulges and the fan placement in the side panel, I actually think that looks quite nice. it's kinda like the NZXT phantoms.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

Aside from the bulges and the fan placement in the side panel, I actually think that looks quite nice. it's kinda like the NZXT phantoms.

Yeah, I've seen worse, its just the first one I saw on Newegg. The Nvidia Battlebox though, yuck.

When I think "gaming PC", I think a PC with a CPU and GPU that cost at least $150 each. And that's borderline. (Considering it would equate to an i3 and a GTX 750, or better if you go the Used route)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1. Red and black colour scheme
Glossy plastic case with a gaudy angular designEnough LEDs to be seen from spaceOne or more obscenely overpriced GPUs

“Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?”

When I think of a gaming PC I think of something with a high end graphics card, clean case inside/out and excellent cable management. 

When I look at gaming PC's some people have created I see the space ships from "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

When I think of a gaming PC, I just think of my Original Xbox-since that's what it actually is. x86 Pentium III-check, Nvidia dGPU with dedicated vRAM-check, system memory-check, hard drive-check, optical drive-check, ATX compatible (on the consoles I've worked on) motherboard-check-----Yep the Xbox Original is a PC and can even use a keyboard since it has 4x USB ports (with a custom connector that needs an adaptor yes-but they are USB ports).

Edit: Also, the Xbox uses high quality components such as rubycon electrolytic capacitors and solid capacitors which I haven't identified yet-which can't be said for its 'successors'. (The Xbone isn't as much of a console-and its built to be dirt cheap)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Some unbalanced build with a shitty psu inside a red and black case (spec 01) with lots of red leds

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

You know when PcPer just shoved 750Ti in a pre-built and made it a gaming PC ? that's what a gaming PC is.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yeah, thats me alright. Have we met?

"Ghost"

Intel i5-4690k 4.6 GHz 1.25v | NZXT Kraken x61 | Asus Z97-AR | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW DT 2050 MHz

NZXT h440 White | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 GS | 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB  |Asus VG248QE  | Win 10