[Arma 3] TaskForce163 [TF163]

We are Task Force 163

We are brothers and sisters in arms and hearts

We are the symbol of Honor

We are the soldiers who fight for the bothers and sisters who fight with them

We are Dependent on each other for survival 

We are the ones who fight for what is right 

We are Task Force 163

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------post-256115-0-76917500-1440820272.jpgpost-256115-0-76917500-1440820272.jpg---------------

What We Do 

1. We perform small OPs almost everyday 

2. We have a joint OP every Friday With around 30 players 

3. We also sometimes play other game modes like King of the Hill and Invade and Annex 

4. We have random themes at anytime. For example: PVP week, Black OPs week, Patrol week, etc...  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                           

Are you Interested?

* Our teamspeak is: ts114.light-speed.com:4568

* Once you have joined the teamspeak you can speak to Jetski, Wierdo_23, or me JustCallMe_Porker and we will give you the memo and shit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-256115-0-76917500-1440820272.jpg

• 1 month later...

We are Task Force 163
We are brothers and sisters in arms and hearts
We are the symbol of Honor
We are the soldiers who fight for the bothers and sisters who fight with them
We are Dependent on each other for survival 
We are the ones who fight for what is right 
We are Task Force 163
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------attachicon.gifa6c8d3d55b88c1c4db0a184e5c756c699f80d557_full.jpgattachicon.gifa6c8d3d55b88c1c4db0a184e5c756c699f80d557_full.jpg---------------
                                                   What We Do 
1. We perform small OPs almost everyday 
2. We have a joint OP every Friday With around 30 players 
3. We also sometimes play other game modes like King of the Hill and Invade and Annex 
4. We have random themes at anytime. For example: PVP week, Black OPs week, Patrol week, etc...  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                           
                                               Are you Interested?
* Our teamspeak is: ts114.light-speed.com:4568
* Once you have joined the teamspeak you can speak to Jetski, Wierdo_23, or me JustCallMe_Porker and we will give you the memo and shit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh~ I'm interested to join but would it be fine for you guys because....Uh well~ I'm in Asia so...yeah, there are PING differences, would it bother?. and....I haven't got my hands on Arma 3 with all of its DLCs for now, I'll be having it on New-Year or so~ Can I join at that time?

thanks anyway, looking forward to play together