Should I downgrade the cpu for a crossfire setup?

Når du bestiller varer fra en utenlandsk nettbutikk, må du i de fleste tilfeller betale merverdiavgift på 25 prosent når varen kommer til Norge. Handler du klær, må du også betale toll. translated: When ordering goods from a foreign online store , you must in most cases pay VAT of 25 percent when the goods arrive in Norway . If you buy clothes , you also need to pay toll.

I had to pay 25€ for an 48€ package from China, 21% VAT and 12.10 administration costs for DHL.

But China is not in the E.U. so...

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

I had to pay 25€ for an 48€ package from China, 21% VAT and 12.10 administration costs for DHL.

But China is not in the E.U. so...

I don't know what to say anymore. So what cpu should I get and what mobo should I use with it?

I don't know what to say anymore. So what cpu should I get and what mobo should I use with it?

i5 4460 with the cheapest 1150 motherboard, maybe then you can spend more on your GPU

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

i5 4460 with the cheapest 1150 motherboard, maybe then you can spend more on your GPU

How does that cpu do when it comes to streaming?

How does that cpu do when it comes to streaming?

Idk, seems like everyone wants to be wannabe-streamer for cash :(

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Idk, seems like everyone wants to be wannabe-streamer for cash :(

The reason I want to start streaming is because I think it looks like quite a fun thing to do and I get to meet random people.