Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Frustration

About an hour or so ago, I bought Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY from Bundle Stars, as the game was on sale for 75% off.  Awesome I thought.  Been wanting to get my own copy of this game on PC for a while.

Once the Steam setup finished and and everything loaded, I went directly into the Options menu as any PC gamer would.  After checking every possible menu, I did not find any option for toggle stealthing and/or crouching!  How the hell did the developers miss this?  Almost every PC game I've played has a crouch toggle.  Toggle aiming is much less common unfortunately.  The lack of this option makes this game borderline impossible for me to play.  I have limited fine motor mobility as it is.  I almost feel like I would have been better off purchasing this came directly through Steam even at the higher price point.  Since I bought it through a third-party website, I cannot get my $15 back.

I wish Valve had a way to let people deactivate their keys.  At least that way I could give the key away to someone who can actually play it.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

That is such a small problem that I cannot believe you're complaining about it.

So because you have a hold a key, you wasted your money?

Wtf?

Hand cramps are a thing.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

I believe a bit of autohotkey can solve this issue.

I too dislike holding a key for something that can easily be toggled, it's annoying.

Anyways, learn to use autohotkey and it'll help a lot, especially later on.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M 

I played it on a 360 controller. It seems it was designed more for a consoles style play than anything.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build