Fastest USB prep tool for ISOs?

TheMidnightNarwhal

I use Rufus and it's slow. Anything faster that works for Linux and Windows?

Maker? Rufus is an ISO creator for USBs. If maker is what you want ImgBurn.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

I use Alcohol 120%. I don't know if it works on linux, but it takes me around a minute or less to make an ISO disc image of The Sims Complete Collection, which is ~ 600mb. That's all I've tried though.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Maker? Rufus is an ISO creator for USBs. If maker is what you want ImgBurn.

Yeah, that's what I mean.

I use Alcohol 120%. I don't know if it works on linux, but it takes me around a minute or less to make an ISO disc image of The Sims Complete Collection, which is ~ 600mb. That's all I've tried though.

I meant USB prep tool, my bad.

To answer your question better, the speed of the process comes down to if it is USB 3.0 or 2.0, now there is another option if Rufus is not cutting it, ISOtoUSB.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)