Help, I don't know what's wrong with my computer..

B00steed

Hey there, 

Recently I had some weird issues with my PC and after many tries to fix them and with no success, I decided to come here.

So I don't know when exactly it started, but this is the issues I'm having:

Google Chrome - Extensions corrupted and I have to click repair, every time I open chrome.

CS:GO - I get a VAC error message saying that some of my files is corrupted and I have to verify game integrity in order for the game to work. My ESEA Client also gives an error saying that the game is not updated, although it is updated.

Rocket League - Sometimes when I try to open the game, I get an error saying "Rocket League has stopped working", and I have to verify game integrity for the game to work. (Similar to CS:GO)

Teamspeak 3 - I have a weird and very long code in the chat, and I have no idea what it means.

Anyway, after having all these errors I decided to format my PC, reinstalling Windows.

Yesterday, after I finished installing all the programs, it seems like all the errors are gone, and when I turned on my PC today, all the errors came back, all at once.

I am really desperate and have no idea what causing this issues, I ran a memtest86 for like 8 minutes with no errors, I will run a full one this night, hoping to get something out of it.

If someone had one of these errors or more, and realized what caused them or how to fix them, I'll be grateful if you can help me solve this.

Thanks in advance.

hardware specs please,

also when you reinstalled windows did you keep your old files? how old is your Hard drive.

you may want to run a diagnostic tool on it, recommend seagate seatools

Can you also give screenshots of the errors you're getting?

Christian 

Use the following style specs in your sig to spread the LTT revolution!

Rig Specs:

Screeninator: Gigabyte GeForce GTX960

Powermathingy: Corsair CX600W

Stickiminator: 2x G.Skill ARES 4GB DDR3-1866

Procrastinator: AMD FX-8350 @4.1GHz 1.3V

Holdametalicizor: DIYPC Gamemax-BK

Noisoundacreator: Cyber Acoustics CA-3072 (loudamagargle) Onn Wireless FM Radio Headset (earamagargle)

Attachamathingy: ASRock 990FX Extreme9

Remembrerthing: Western Digital 1TB Blue, Western Digital 40GB Blue

Flat-Colorful-Thing: Acer K272HL

See-A-Move-O: Logitech Hyperion Fury G402

ButtonBoard: Cooler Master CMSTORM Devastator Blue

Talkamagargle: Blue Snowball Ice

hardware specs please,

also when you reinstalled windows did you keep your old files? how old is your Hard drive.

you may want to run a diagnostic tool on it, recommend seagate seatools

Oh yeah, forgot to add specs, sorry.

GA-B75M-D3V

i5 3470 @ 3.2 GHz

Kingston HyperX Blu 4GBx2

WD Caviar Black 1TB

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD

Sapphire 7950 3GB w/ Boost

Corsair CX750M

My WD HDD is about 1.5 years old and my SSD is almost 1 year old.

I will try to run the diagnostic tool you recommended.

Can you also give screenshots of the errors you're getting?

The TS3 bug: http://prntscr.com/89whyu

The Rocket League error: http://prntscr.com/89wi74

I'm currently reinstalling CS:GO so I will post these errors later.

try running each ram stick seperately, maybe one of them is dying

Will try, thanks.

Sounds like an issue I had a couple years ago with my laptop, in my case, it turned out after installing CrystalDiskInfo x64 that my hard drive was dieing as CrystalDiskInfo had yellow and red colors. Install CrystalDiskInfo and see what it says for your drives.

Brah, do you even Java?

Also, try to just uninstall and Reinstall the programs, something may be corrupted in the files... So just try to get rid of them and replacing them... It's kinda like kicking the vending machine xD it works for me most times btw...

Definition of programmer: someone who can consume copious amounts of caffeine; and crap out a master piece through their fingers

Sounds like an issue I had a couple years ago with my laptop, in my case, it turned out after installing CrystalDiskInfo x64 that my hard drive was dieing as CrystalDiskInfo had yellow and red colors. Install CrystalDiskInfo and see what it says for your drives.

CrystalDiskInfo x64 Results:

My SSD: 100% Health

My WD HDD: Caution (Yellow)

My External HDD: Caution (Yellow)

Also, try to just uninstall and Reinstall the programs, something may be corrupted in the files... So just try to get rid of them and replacing them... It's kinda like kicking the vending machine xD it works for me most times btw...

I'll try.

Yeah, that means that they might be dieing, usually errors occurs when their yellow and red.

Brah, do you even Java?

Update: I tried running each stick of RAM separately, didn't helped, I'm currently uninstalling stuff hoping to solve this somehow, and I will run Seagate's diagnostic tool. 

Seagate test: My WD HDD failed in the Short drive test but I doubt it has anything related to my errors since they also show up on my TS3 and it is installed on my SSD, which had no fails in the test.

I thought maybe formatting the PC again and doing a list of everything I installed or did and see where the problem shows up again, this might help me solve this.