Do I Need Anything More?

Go to solution Solved by ELSknutson,

Not trying to spend any extra money so ill try to build it first then ill buy them later, but are you sure they are not long enough?

you will be fine for now the extensions or for aesthetics mainly. except you may want one for your CPU header because your case is tall and you psu cpu cable may not reach

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard is going to be my choice of motherboard for my new build. I will be using a 4690k core i5 and a two stick kit of 16gb of ram. It will also be accompanied by an ssd, a gtx 970, an optical drive, and a WD caviar blue. Will this motherboard last at least 1-2 years for me?

ye

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard is going to be my choice of motherboard for my new build. I will be using a 4690k core i5 and a two stick kit of 16gb of ram. It will also be accompanied by an ssd, a gtx 970, an optical drive, and a WD caviar blue. Will this motherboard last at least 1-2 years for me?

the board do well, what are you going to use for a PSU and Case?

ya

Any suggestions that fit within 150$ price range? Or slightly above?

the board do well, what are you going to use for a PSU and Case?

I will use a Phanteks Enthoo Pro and a EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

ok looks good maybe pick up some sleeved cable extensions from silver stone and you will be set.

ok looks good maybe pick up some sleeved cable extensions from silver stone and you will be set.

Not trying to spend any extra money so ill try to build it first then ill buy them later, but are you sure they are not long enough?

you will be fine for now the extensions or for aesthetics mainly. except you may want one for your CPU header because your case is tall and you psu cpu cable may not reach

got a place to get one maybe? (That is compatible and of appropriate length)