Looking for someone to play FSX with

LeightonPC

Hi there,

I am looking for someone that would be interested in doing shared cockpit flights in FSX. I dont know how well that works and stuff but I want to learn more.

I am 15 years old and I am passionate about becoming a pilot, so I am looking for someone with hopefully more experience than me.

I fly with a few mods and I am not sure how that works on multiplayer. I am also interested in doing some online ATC flights, but I dont quite understand it all so would like someone that knows a bit about that.

What I fly with:

PMDG 777LR/F (I have FS2Crew for this but that wouldn't be of any use in multiplayer)

JustFlight 737-200 (Bought it but never really have flown it)

GSX

I also have some shitty cheap ART 72 series planes but the cockpits are even worse than the default planes ones.

I dont really mind what routes we fly, and I dont mind doing long haul flights so long as they have plenty of way points and FL/Airspeed changes to keep it interesting.

Thanks and cant wait to start flying with fellow LLT forum members.

I have never done a shared cockpit flight, but it sounds awesome! I've done a lot of flights with others. 

Id love to fly. I mostly fly 737s. Not too good but good enough to go from point a to b. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I have never done a shared cockpit flight, but it sounds awesome! I've done a lot of flights with others. 

Id love to fly. I mostly fly 737s. Not too good but good enough to go from point a to b. 

Feel free to add me on steam or hit me up on skype ;) we can sort something out.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/suddendarkness/

Feel free to add me on steam or hit me up on skype ;) we can sort something out.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/suddendarkness/

sent on both

ket me get my mic up and working

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Im a pilot hopeful (going to flight training Adelaide next year) but never tampered with FSX surprisingly. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Im a pilot hopeful (going to flight training Adelaide next year) but never tampered with FSX surprisingly. 

It can be a bit expensive to get it going good but once you do it is really worth it. 

I personally have been investing hundreds into it to make it as realistic as possible but you dont have to.

Hi there,

I am looking for someone that would be interested in doing shared cockpit flights in FSX. I dont know how well that works and stuff but I want to learn more.

I am 15 years old and I am passionate about becoming a pilot, so I am looking for someone with hopefully more experience than me.

I fly with a few mods and I am not sure how that works on multiplayer. I am also interested in doing some online ATC flights, but I dont quite understand it all so would like someone that knows a bit about that.

What I fly with:

PMDG 777LR/F (I have FS2Crew for this but that wouldn't be of any use in multiplayer)

JustFlight 737-200 (Bought it but never really have flown it)

GSX

I also have some shitty cheap ART 72 series planes but the cockpits are even worse than the default planes ones.

I dont really mind what routes we fly, and I dont mind doing long haul flights so long as they have plenty of way points and FL/Airspeed changes to keep it interesting.

Thanks and cant wait to start flying with fellow LLT forum members.

Dude, make sure you follow this thread. :)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/419978-the-hanger-fsx-enthusiast-club/