Phone Recomendations

Murdoch

I've got quite a particular request, I need a Smartphone that's around 4.5 - 5" in size, that's easily rootable (or alternatively running a close to vanilla android), that has SD card, and a replaceable battery.

I'm thinking the older Galaxy models are about the only thing that fits the spec, unless anybody knows of any others?

I've got quite a particular request, I need a Smartphone that's around 4.5 - 5" in size, that's easily rootable (or alternatively running a close to vanilla android), that has SD card, and a replaceable battery.

I'm thinking the older Galaxy models are about the only thing that fits the spec, unless anybody knows of any others?

i hope you mean micro SD card?

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

i hope you mean micro SD card?

Haha yepp. That was laziness on my part.

The Asus Zenfone 2 is a really good option for this, it's nice and cheap, has dual-SIM, MicroSD, you can root it, (and it has an x86 processor which is tasty) and from what I can tell it looks like the battery might be replaceable if you remove some screws... but I've not tried that yet. It gets my seal of approval, though. I want to root mine and flash Cyanogenmod onto it, though, because the stock OS is nice, but not close enough to stock Android for my taste. There is the Wileyfox phone coming out soon though, that has similar characteristics to the Zenfone 2 with the difference that it's ARM, not x86. But that's fine. and it's slated to come with straight Cyanogen OS.

Thanks guys, I was kinda drawing a blank on what to go for, now I got some ideas. I really didn't want a Samsung. Haha

iPhone 6 or 6s.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

As 0N0tech suggested, the Moto is probably what you're aiming for. 

If u left the Removable Battery part, there are lot of options, also what's your budget