#GettingOutOfNova [CS:GO]

nicholician

So my friends are all MG1 and I probably could get up there if I didn't have to keep solo Que-ing. Anyone want to help me on this epic quest to get out of Nova?

Useful threads: Code of Conduct || Unofficial LTT Beginners Guide || Forum FAQ

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

You are where you belong. You will get to where you desire when you belong there.

- A League of Legends player.

You are where you belong. You will get to where you desire when you belong there.

- A League of Legends player.

This is pretty accurate. Took me a year to get D1 without duoing.

Oh right the rank Nova, I thought you were talking about some sort of addiction the the Nvoa Shotgun at first LOL.

Also, sorry but this really irritates me, *queue not que.

Oh right the rank Nova, I thought you were talking about some sort of addiction the the Nvoa Shotgun at first LOL.

Also, sorry but this really irritates me, *queue not que.

We're shortening it purposely....

Solo q has nothing to do with it. I solo all the time..Youre asking to be carried out of your rank .. :P

Why do you solo que? I could help...

Rank? I kind of don't want to QUE up with those of significantly higher ranks than me. I'm not asking to be carried out of Nova, I'm asking for fellow Nova scrubs to que up with me so I don't have to deal with those that belong in Silver 1.

I'm GN1 btw.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4440 GPU: GTX 760 MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary RAM: 8GB Adata @ 1600 Mhz Case: Define R4 SSD: Kingston V300 128 GB

HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda NAS: 3TB Seagate Barracudas in RAID 1 PSU: EVGA 600B (600W 80+ Bronze) Display: LG 23MP75 (1080p IPS @ 60hz) 

im not even ranked

Fallout 4 

LTT's Tumblr Consultant 

Solo q has nothing to do with it. I solo all the time..Youre asking to be carried out of your rank .. :P

In europe it does. Otherwise you get queued with russians and that's no good.

We're not even exaggerating

Why not? Would you prefer Solo Q?

Or the proper spelling, queuing?

I played 1 hour in that game. hate it

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I played 1 hour in that game. hate it

You would play a Futurama game tho....just to deliver stuff.

OP:

Just play some high ELO map like Agency or Office, get a lot of MVPs and you'll rank up faster than playing a normal low ELO map like Dust 2.

In europe it does. Otherwise you get queued with russians and that's no good.

We're not even exaggerating

I've hear bad things about Russians. I'm in Canada, so I (hopefully) don't have to deal with them. 

Everybody has a perception that they're better than their peers, when often they simply mirror them. If you're looking to have a good time playing with other people, that's fine. Just don't keep a grasp on the thought that you don't belong in Gold Nova I. Because it is where you belong. If you were better, you'd be getting Quads and carrying your team through the rounds, flying up the ranks. The same applies to every competitive scene. 

OP:

Just play some high ELO map like Agency or Office, get a lot of MVPs and you'll rank up faster than playing a normal low ELO map like Dust 2.

Not a bad idea.. I've usually been playing Inferno, cause you get less noobs than Dust 2, but still a bunch.

hell yeah. 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Everybody has a perception that they're better than their peers, when often they simply mirror them. If you're looking to have a good time playing with other people, that's fine. Just don't keep a grasp on the thought that you don't belong in Gold Nova I. Because it is where you belong. If you were better, you'd be getting Quads and carrying your team through the rounds, flying up the ranks. The same applies to every competitive scene. 

You. You can stop right there. I KNOW I'm better than all my team mates, and I don't deserve this rank.

/Sarcasm

Seriously though, I just don't want to have to deal with the new players. I'm just looking to Q up with another nova who wants to rank up. I didn't intend to start a whole discussion.

Who am I kidding, I knew this would start a discussion.

I'm sorry? You would get there is you didn't have to keep solo queuing. How about, no? I got to MG2 completely solo queuing before I even found anyone to play with. Would people stop using that terrible excuse, even at low ranks. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I'm sorry? You would get there is you didn't have to keep solo queuing. How about, no? I got to MG2 completely solo queuing before I even found anyone to play with. Would people stop using that terrible excuse, even at low ranks. 

I know you can get there by yourself if you carry the shit out of everyone, but if that's the only way to do it, fine. 

I know you can get there by yourself if you carry the shit out of everyone, but if that's the only way to do it, fine. 

No, it's not the only way to do it. Not everyone when solo queuing is going to be the worst person in the game like people keep saying. Usually they are assholes when you're on in return or one in the first place. The fact that I can watch someone solo queue on YouTube and 9/10 they have friendly and fully capable team mates even when they were a low ranked player kind of disproves all this "It's always the team mates fault" issue. Heck, I can go back and watch 5 games that I uploaded of me, not carrying, but just playing peacefully with other Nova's. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"