Badges, anyone?

ixi_your_face

Hey guys!

So, I recently started playing airsoft, and i decided that an ltt badge would be cool, soo yeah. I looked into it and it's suuuper cheap to get them made in bulk, so here I am, testing the waters.

so. I've got two options

U1QWBx9.png

and 

xbtt0sW.png

Tell me what you guys think too ^_^

*this is really for org members only btw*

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I like the black-silver more but the blue-silver would stand out more when on the run and in general.

Put something like a gold outline around the letters on the silver one :) Should make it 'pop' a little more :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Blue one looks dope, I want one!

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Put something like a gold outline around the letters on the silver one :) Should make it 'pop' a little more :P

I would have to agree with this.

Once you go black you never go back.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Why not orange?

I could amke one tomorrow for free (I have a badge maker, laser printer, badges and the paper thing that they like you using) I ain't buying one tho.

But something I'd buy is a case sticker. Maybe one which is 3 or so cm in diameter I'd buy because idk how to make stickers.

*this is really for org members only btw*

:P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Now that I look at it, they could work for LTT in general, not only for the UOLTTC ;)

I think black/silver looks best to me.

Well, yeah, but i like the org guys more :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm quite partial to the black & silver one

Till All Are One

I agree with this in that you should put some sort of outline color around the badge itself, or around the lettering.

If we decide to make it a decal on a ship, for instance, we want it to be more noticeable. I personally prefer the silver one, but would like a red or gold accent with it.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I agree with this in that you should put some sort of outline color around the badge itself, or around the lettering.

If we decide to make it a decal on a ship, for instance, we want it to be more noticeable. I personally prefer the silver one, but would like a red or gold accent with it.

To be clear, I'm talking about a physical patch,

like this one : patch-me3-renegade.jpg

or this one : milspec_monkey_your_mom_sends_me_care_pa

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

To be clear, I'm talking about a physical patch,

No, I understand. I was just talking about both for physical and for future use of the symbol. In this case, there would just be some colored stitching, like red or gold as the border (border of the patch) or along the letters (the symbol itself, like an outline).

Like how that 'mom sends' patch has a 3 layered  border along the edge.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

No, I understand. I was just talking about both for physical and for future use of the symbol. In this case, there would just be some colored stitching, like red or gold as the border (border of the patch) or along the letters (the symbol itself, like an outline).

Like how that 'mom sends' patch has a 3 layered  border along the edge.

Yeah, but. More stitching costs more money :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like the blue one cause the black/silver one reminds me too much of the Starship Troopers Federation logo. xD

-This space intentionally left blank-

Is it black and silver, or blue and blue?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

ok so first version done, had a lot iof thread issues so appologies for the changing blue during the stitching. but I've always found putting things in stitches way better at telling thoughts than looking at flat images sooo.

CNdrUHbVAAALqRT.jpg

grey and black to come, plus my own idea maybe MWAHAHAHAHAHA

@ixi_your_face thoughts?

EDIT:

The grey version is finished, it's a bit better, with less thread issues

CNdzSHrUEAA6T7e.jpg

I like the silver better overall but given the right shades of blue and perhaps the right outfit a blue one could look good too... something like silver for the troops in the field (which would suit airsoft) but blue might be more fitting for officers (matching a more formal attire :)).

see my vote goes for this version

CNd6Og4WUAEcNPC.jpg

just saying, and @ixi_your_face if you want to make some of these I can give you the thread color numbers so they can be reproduced by your supplier.

Can you make the inside silver and the outside red? Like a combo of the two for a tri-color approach? Otherwise if not, my vote goes for red and black