F@H PC not smooth (GPU)

Hello i'm folding with both CPU & GPU but when i want to use this pc because its still my gaming rig it isnt that very smooth i mean i'm not gonna play games while running but can i let the CPU fold instead while i've seen frames dropping in YouTube too not very nice to do something 

Can i slow down the folding of my GPU (Medium doesnt) 

currently there is no way to turn down GPU folding, it's pretty much all or nothing 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Use the onboard gpu while browsing the web and stuff?

So i just plug my displayport in the motherboard... even while its running?

I dont think so didnt work dont want to restart if i wanne play a game, imo.

So i just plug my displayport in the motherboard... even while its running?

I dont think so didnt work dont want to restart if i wanne play a game, imo.

your video outputs are plug and play. No restart needed.

your video outputs are plug and play. No restart needed.

My pc doesnt like it

is IGPU enabled in the bios?

It should be i've auto OC'd my CPU so no idea if it disabled.

dunno what the problem is even at full power on both i can still watch hd youtube videos and do internet stuff with no lag. 

CPU: i7 6700k @4.5GHZ | Mobo: MSI Z170 Gaming M5 | RAM: G Skill Rip Jaws V- 16GB | GPU: Sapphire RX 5700 XT | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200RPM, Kingston SSD-now 100V+ 128GB, WD Black 600GB, WD Blue 500GB, Intel 600p 256GB nvme SSD |PSU:Corsair CX750M| Cooling: Corsair H60| Displays: 27" LG IPS277L, Samsung Curved 72hz Freesync 27 inch, Epson EX7220 Projector with 100 inch 16:10 Screen | Kb: Corsair Vengeance K70 | Mouse: R.A.T. 4 |  Case:  NZXT Phantom 410 (Red) | OS: Win 10 Home 64 Bit

You could try using the igpu.. but that sounds like a pain, alternatively you could set the gpu to fold

while in idle. Or just deal with the stuttering, which is not very pleasant, i know.

dunno what the problem is even at full power on both i can still watch hd youtube videos and do internet stuff with no lag. 

Usually depends on the wu and hardware. Some hits harder than others. i haven't had issues when

using the 970, but the 7950 could stutter a fair bit while browsing the web/files at times.