New headset

MADCATZ

Hi, at the moment I've got a pair of razer kraken pros. I'm seeking better sound and Mic quality, what headsets would you guys reccomend. Also would it be worth going all out audiophile, and getting some great headphones..... Thanks!

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

Hi, at the moment I've got a pair of razer kraken pros. I'm seeking better sound and Mic quality, what headsets would you guys reccomend. Also would it be worth going all out audiophile, and getting some great headphones..... Thanks!

Yes it's worth budget?

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I don't really have a budget, if something is justified I'll buy it.

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

I don't really have a budget, if something is justified I'll buy it.

No, you have a budget. Unless you can happily shell out $30,000 for the Sennheiser orpheus (often considered the best headphone of all time) you most certainly DO have a budget.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Alright, haha. I wouldn't want to go over say $300 US

Alright, haha. I wouldn't want to go over say $300 US

K612 Pro or DT880 with a mod-mic.

Random person here...

K612 Pro or DT880 with a mod-mic.

These two or the Philips X2

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

These two or the Philips X2

Wouldn't he need a mic? Or the X2's have dropped down in price?

Random person here...

He would, but a $10 Zaman zmic would do the job just fine, if he doesn't want to drop the $40 on a modmic

Hey! New SIgnature! 

He would, but a $10 Zaman zmic would do the job just fine, if he doesn't want to drop the $40 on a modmic

It fits? I didn't know that.

Random person here...

It fits? I didn't know that.

Which fits?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

The Zalman mic with the X2

The Zaman mic fits on any headphone. It just clips onto the cable.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

The Zaman mic fits on any headphone. It just clips onto the cable.

I see. 

Random person here...

I see.

Yup :)

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I apologize for my typing of Zaman. My phone apparently hates me.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

Thanks for the headphone suggestions, I would be happy to buy a mod Mic. As the quality is important to me.

The zalman mic is known to have poor sensitivity, you will likely need to find some way to bring it closer to your mouth instead of having it clipped on to your cable.