GTX 980 G1 Gaming URGENT

Go to solution Solved by Avalen,

760W is easily enough.

Alright so I probably sound stupid but PLEASE tell me that a 760W PSU is enough for my build with the GTX 980 G1 Gaming? I just figured out that it requires 600W or whatever, but does the GPU actually take up 600W of my power? Will I have enough for the rest of the system?

<p>CPU: i7-6700k Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS 8 Ranger RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400mHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Black Storage: Samsung 512GB 850 PRO Series SSD + Seagate 1TB HDD PSU: Corsair AX760 Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 Display: Asus ROG PG278Q

Alright so I probably sound stupid but PLEASE tell me that a 760W PSU is enough for my build with the GTX 980 G1 Gaming? I just figured out that it requires 600W or whatever, but does the GPU actually take up 600W of my power? Will I have enough for the rest of the system?

A AX760 is fine.

760W is easily enough.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

E-z

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

760 is enough 

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

you could run 2 of those on a platinum 760 PSU if you were not overclocking