LTT Gears of War Community!

DaltonM

Hey guys! If you're a Gears of War fan, like me, you probably know that Gears of War Ultimate is coming out soon (8/25) on the Xbox One!

I wanna see if there's anyone here that likes Gears and wants to friend up to have a high population of people to team up with.

Gears of War Ultimate is a remaster of the first game. It's not like those other 'HD remasters' where the graphics don't look noticeably better, this game was recreated and every scene reshot! If you buy and play it (for only $40!) you unlock all they other gears games (that's 4 of 'em!) for play on xbox one. But if you want the 4 free games, you gotta play before the end of 2015. 

So is anyone else STOKED for this? I am STOKED for this. Not just to be 360 curb stomping people's heads again, but to also have new life breathed into the older games I still play daily! 

So add me on Xbox live, my gamertag is DaltonM.

Hope to see yall online >:) 

My friend plays gears of war 3 on the 360 all the time he preordered the game and he has an xbox one. Mind if I tell him your gamertag?

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Isn't this also coming to PC? EDIT: it's coming after the xbox one version, is there multiplayer? and is it possible to play with people also on xbox one? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Isn't this also coming to PC? EDIT: it's coming after the xbox one version, is there multiplayer? and is it possible to play with people also on xbox one? 

I'm not sure about cross platform compatibility, but there is plenty of multiplayer to enjoy!!

Wait... so you get all other gears games on X1?  I thought it was only gears 1.   Also isn't the game $50?

• 2 weeks later...

Wait... so you get all other gears games on X1?  I thought it was only gears 1.   Also isn't the game $50?

When backwards compatibility is launched for the public, everyone who play Ultimate, by 12/31/15, gets free digital copies of all 4 other games.

And the game is $39.99