The Big Move Day 6.2

First! Yay no ninja! Also what kind of ups are you guys using? @nicklmg

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

First! Yay no ninja! Also what kind of ups are you guys using? @nicklmg

I guess powerful ones xD

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

*Picks up popcorn*

YAS 

*Ignores youtube* *Watches vessel*

:angry:

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I guess powerful ones xD

I just bought this about 5 mins ago. just wondering how they set it up and what the servers do if it goes on battery. @nicklmg @LinusTech @Slick  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16842102087

I just bought this about 5 mins ago. just wondering how they set it up and what the servers do if it goes on battery. @nicklmg @LinusTech @Slick  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16842102087

That is a tiny ups.

The servers (like he said in video) will be setup to shutdown safely when the power goes off.

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

Its been a week? Where's day 7 ;(

As a Vessel Paying member, a max 2 weeks away for youtube as its not on vessel yet.

LTT upload to Vessel 7 days before they upload to youtube

Vessel is a paid Service

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

@nicklmg Any plan on uploading more MOVING vlog stuff on Vessel?

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Man Nicky V should totally have his mini show on the channel xD

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Dennis is a dentist 

yes..

He also likes eating cold food.

Apart from the fact that you're on the wrong side of North America for me to visit your meet-n-greet day, I saw you taking those waterblocks off and got excited because 'hey! Maybe I can get those cheapish?!', then realized that I'd probably never get them clean. le sigh.

Man Nicky V should totally have his mini show on the channel xD

100% agree

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Any reason for not running the switches at the back of the rack instead of the front? Most switches are able to run front to rear and rear to front cooling. Would have saved you alot of meters (or as you would say feet) of ethernet.

no more moving vlogs?!?!?!?!?!?!?  :( @nicklmg

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

do the next video while wearing the horse mask from the first moving vlog

Any reason for not running the switches at the back of the rack instead of the front? Most switches are able to run front to rear and rear to front cooling. Would have saved you alot of meters (or as you would say feet) of ethernet.

actually they live in Canada and in Canada we use the metric system

what for network gear there are using for the new office?.Is there an cisco router?

Does anyone know what model the air blower/compress they use is? 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the product they used for cable management or was it part of the desk?

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10