Dual Monitor Bezel Correction

^
pretty much, I checked in the Nvidia control panel, but the "Span displays with Surround" option is greyed out, is there some way to fix it? Because I'm running a 23" 1080p monitor and some random dell 1680x1050.

Nvidia Surround requires the monitors to be identical, AFAIK.

well that's just great

well that's just great

If you don't mind not being able to display games with the other monitor but use it for other things (ie. browsing the internet, productivity), you can use Window's display settings to do this.

If you don't mind not being able to display games with the other monitor but use it for other things (ie. browsing the internet, productivity), you can use Window's display settings to do this.

thank you

wait, don't know what I'm doing here, would you mind telling me how?

wait, don't know what I'm doing here, would you mind telling me how?

"To change your display settings to extended

1. Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button 4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33_818, clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.

2. Click the drop-down list next to Multiple displays, click Extend these displays, and then click OK.

18fec5ad-1018-49ce-a4d8-3797bf07ee92_52.The Multiple displays option appears only when Windows detects more than one monitor connected to your PC.

Note
    • If you don't see an option named Multiple displays in your display settings, then Windows isn't detecting a second monitor plugged into your desktop computer. Or, it is not detecting an external monitor plugged into your laptop. When Windows detects this monitor, it will appear in the drop-down list next to Display. If you don't see it listed there, try clicking Detect.

• Make sure the monitor you want to extend your desktop to is turned on and plugged into the correct video port on your computer. You might also need to select the correct source labeled on your monitor's controls to ensure the monitor is using the correct video port. For more information, check the manual for your monitor or go to the manufacturer's website."

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/move-windows-between-multiple-monitors

I have already done that, but I can't adjust it so that there is problems, it still has it where it's disjointed across 2 monitors, and it's really annoying

I have already done that, but I can't adjust it so that there is problems, it still has it where it's disjointed across 2 monitors, and it's really annoying

Take a screen shot of your issue while trying to explain it again. Do you mean that an image stretched over both monitors does not align well in the middle (where the bezels meet)?

The offset will be due to pixel density differences.  That is inherent to using two different monitors rather than the same one.

but I can't blow another $200 on PB238Q :c