Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5

YES YES YES YES 

Edit:

Forgot the mandatory "Thank you based Nick"

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Looks like it's time for me to head over to YouTube. You guys do a great job at daily content ^_^

Speedtests

WiFi - 7ms, 22Mb down, 10Mb up

Ethernet - 6ms, 47.5Mb down, 9.7Mb up

Rigs

Spoiler

Type            Desktop

OS              Windows 10 Pro

CPU             i5-4430S

RAM             8GB CORSAIR XMS3 (2x4gb)

Cooler          LC Power LC-CC-97 65W

Motherboard     ASUS H81M-PLUS

GPU             GeForce GTX 1060

Storage         120GB Sandisk SSD (boot), 750GB Seagate 2.5" (storage), 500GB Seagate 2.5" SSHD (cache)

Spoiler

Type            Server

OS              Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

CPU             Core 2 Duo E6320

RAM             2GB Non-ECC

Motherboard     ASUS P5VD2-MX SE

Storage         RAID 1: 250GB WD Blue and Seagate Barracuda

Uses            Webserver, NAS, Mediaserver, Database Server

Quotes of Fame

On 8/27/2015 at 10:09 AM, Drixen said:

Linus is light years ahead a lot of other YouTubers, he isn't just an average YouTuber.. he's legitimately, legit.

On 10/11/2015 at 11:36 AM, Geralt said:

When something is worth doing, it's worth overdoing.

On 6/22/2016 at 10:05 AM, trag1c said:

It's completely blown out of proportion. Also if you're the least bit worried about data gathering then you should go live in a cave a 1000Km from the nearest establishment simply because every device and every entity gathers information these days. In the current era privacy is just fallacy and nothing more.

Still processing, rip.

Also, did this not come out on Vessel? I can't find it there.

Is the video not processed for anyone else or?

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Still processing, rip.

Also, did this not come out on Vessel? I can't find it there.

It's an embargoed product and something that we felt was an important release, so it comes out simultaneously on both. Just went up on Vessel a few minutes ago.

And yes it's still processing... Blargh it rocketed to upload, I hit 'post" here, then it hung at 0% processing... RIP.

It's an embargoed product and something that we felt was an important release, so it comes out simultaneously on both. Just went up on Vessel a few minutes ago.

And yes it's still processing... Blargh it rocketed to upload, I hit 'post" here, then it hung at 0% processing... RIP.

Oh that makes sense. Guess I'll go watch it on Vessel now

Is this case out yet? Price?

Both Amazon and NCIX don't have it in stock or on their websites

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

Hear the Facebook Messenger tone distract nick at the mid way point

is this the video for the 19th or its own thing

@nicklmg

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Looks like a good case. I love that the front IO is tilted providing access both to the front and to the top of cases, something that can be a real problem. (Top for on the floor, front for on the desk)

I'd love to hear how good the actual dust filters are, one of the main problems I have with modern cases is huge holes for dust to settle and get in on your components.

The case is attrative, I'd definetly consider one if the pricing is competitive.

Luke's tan line O.o

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I still really want an matx version of this case...

| Corsair Carbide 400Q | Intel Core i5 6600K | ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB |

| EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW+ ACX 2.0 SLI | Noctua NH-L9i | Corsair RM650X | HyperX Fury 240 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2 TB |

Steam: zonetrooper90 | PSN: zonetrooper90 | NNID: zonetrooper90 |

Cool concept but if you check their website you'll find that the modular case as it is, is all you get for now. Seems there are no additional parts (besides the ones shown in the video) available at launch, where I would've at least expected a handful to get started? Also found that the modular parts like the drive cages can be now pre-ordered, but in spite of my best efforts I couldn't find anywhere to pre-order the case itself? How does that happen?

EDIT: Correction, the case is available in the US, however nowhere to be found in the EU.

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

Hello, it's my first msg on this forum.

Sadly it's not about the product or the review of it which is as usual very nice.

But I have a complaint for Brandon or the filming crew.

Since you use the green screen, all your hosts get green light bleeding on their face and it annoys me. Your hosts stand too close from the green screen and/or you need to set up a backlight to avoid that green tint in the hair and ears of your host. Maybe you need a magenta filter for your backlight to counter the green tint!

That's all i have to say :)

I look forward to the  videos from the finished new office!

Do you thing that by next year it will be cheap? Sure hope so hahahahaha

Obviously not very cheap but like 130 or 100

Hello, it's my first msg on this forum.

Sadly it's not about the product or the review of it which is as usual very nice.

But I have a complaint for Brandon or the filming crew.

Since you use the green screen, all your hosts get green light bleeding on their face and it annoys me. Your hosts stand too close from the green screen and/or you need to set up a backlight to avoid that green tint in the hair and ears of your host. Maybe you need a magenta filter for your backlight to counter the green tint!

That's all i have to say :)

I look forward to the  videos from the finished new office!

yeah I saw it too. I hope they fix it but remember I think its just their temp setup

Great job fella's I actually really like that case now! :)

Thanks!

Chris R.

Nice Video, but in my opinion this green screen style is not as good as the old set.

I know this is because of the move but even the kitchen in green screen is better.

Anyway thanks for the video.

Does anyone know what the prices might be?

GO LEAFS GO!

AMD FX-6300 - EVGA GeForce GTX 750 FTW ACX 1 GB