Off Topic or not Off Topic? The LTT Debate.

via

of all the flavours in the world , why did you choose to be so salty ;P 

lmao those blur skills tho 

@AlwaysFSX is basicly ther closest thing the thread has to a mod that does their job (bang bang shots fired at useless mods jk calm down yall there not that bad)

C'mon the mods/admins do a good job... Considering how fast this forum moves

System: Thinkpad T460

lol sorry xD , i always poke and prod the mods ect , my apologies if yall get flak from me in advance :P

I'm probably going to get in trouble again.

@AlwaysFSX you really need to get a hobby dude, all you do is sit around and type on the forums. And when you're not, you're hanging out with some gay white/mexican guy who has an obsession with his girlfriend :/

I have a hobby.. it's sleeping.

@AlwaysFSX you really need to get a hobby dude, all you do is sit around and type on the forums. And when you're not, you're hanging out with some gay white/mexican guy who has an obsession with his girlfriend :/

Why does it matter if he's gay or what his race is? 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

C'mon the mods/admins do a good job... Considering how fast this forum moves

ik ik , especially with all the shit posts ect and general nonsense that goes around the forum these days 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Friend IRL, talking with him on skype right now. :D

I'm probably going to get in trouble again.

I have a hobby.. it's sleeping.

sorry , im shocked i haven't gotten in any as of recent with the amount of shit i may or may not stir up 

oo i have the same hobby ! 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Idk, just seems relevent ;)

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

Hahaha

The window or the thread?

the window thread. My window won't go all the way so can't lock it :P

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

sorry , im shocked i haven't gotten in any as of recent with the amount of shit i may or may not stir up 

oo i have the same hobby ! 

Believe it or not I don't accrue warning points like I should. :D

mission complete, thread sabotaged.

inb4 move to offtopic

thisniggagonrekt.JPG

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Believe it or not I don't accrue warning points like I should. :D

ditto , im somehow "knocks on wood" imune to them xD 

Spoiler
Spoiler

ditto , im somehow "knocks on wood" imune to them xD 

I'm not, but I'm averaging one a year. :lol:

alwaysfsx.png

here is a good example of someone who pretends to have authority on the forum

due to their high amount of posts. name blurred out for privacy of course ; )

You're a dick, you know that?

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

the window thread. My window won't go all the way so can't lock it :P

Well, hope you get that fixed m8

System: Thinkpad T460

I'm not, but I'm averaging one a year. :lol:

i should probably have gotten around 12 so far this year xD .... i go  too far it seems 

Spoiler
Spoiler

At who, FSX? or the main poster?

ps. please say FSX ;)

At who, FSX? or the main poster?

ps. please say FSX ;)

The OP you banana..

Nah, I can see why they did it.

i should probably have gotten around 12 so far this year xD .... i go  too far it seems 

I should have about four thousand. At least.

Welp, I'm gonna be gone for another 1000 chromosomes (aka until another AlwaysFSX breakout occurs) Bye everyone :P

Welp, I'm gonna be gone for another 1000 chromosomes (aka until another AlwaysFSX breakout occurs) Bye everyone :P

I give it a week before I piss off someone else.

Is the Off topic really that bad? Even worse than I thought.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Is the Off topic really that bad? Even worse than I thought.

No, only the fun police (*ahem*) are bad.

OK. Since this thread has turned to utter feces, I'm closing it. Couple of things:

1. As always: discussion is allowed, personal attacks are NOT.
  2. If you see a thread which should not have been posted/breaches the CoC/is somehow not tolerable... Report it to the mods, afterwards, IGNORE THE BLOODY THING. How hard is it to grasp this concept? Don't go posting "this is a shit thread", or "this is against the CoC". We have a specific section in the CoC which forbids specifically that. The mods will handle it.
  3. If you have an issue with a member... Report them to the mods, afterwards, IGNORE THEM. How hard is it to grasp this concept? Don't go creating threads for the sole purpose of publicly shouting how much you hate them. We have a specific section in the CoC which forbids specifically that. The mods will handle it.

Lastly, remember that we (the mods) are here to help. We are here to clean up the crap and handle disputes. Give us work, we crave for it. BUT give us work by making reports, NOT by making threads like these or "being a dick".