Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Star Trek Case Mod, ASUS, 3 way SLI

Mnpctech

Truly inspiring Bill. Amazing work as always. Still tempted to pull the trigger on one of your TriStellar cases. :D

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I see that you're a Moderator, Can you direct me where to announce this?

I'd like to offer LinusTechTips members 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE for my webstore MNPCTECH

US based members, Just enter “LINUSTECHTIPS” at Checkout in the “Gift Certificate or Promo Code” box found in your Order Summary. 

International Orders, we do via email, mention this post when contacting us with address item descrip & quantity here, http://mnpctech.com/contact-us.html

I've been working hard to expand upon the variety of custom parts we make for our webstore, which will include liquid cooling components. It's taking a long time, but we're in this market for the long haul. We just celebrated our 14 year anniversary. I believe the reason we've survived is that we won't compromise quality just to make higher profit. When you buy my parts, you can feel and see how your money was invested. I like products that are built to last. So please be patient as we work toward expanding and creating more unique products for everybody. 

17 years of helping you void your warranty

I'd imagine that could be posted in the videos section as most things pertaining to sponsorships and special LTT related offers go there. Either that or Hot Deals/Off Topic.

thats awesome that your giving us this discount bill you seem like a very honest and cool guy 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I see that you're a Moderator, Can you direct me where to announce this?

I'd like to offer LinusTechTips members 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE for my webstore MNPCTECH

US based members, Just enter “LINUSTECHTIPS” at Checkout in the “Gift Certificate or Promo Code” box found in your Order Summary. 

International Orders, we do via email, mention this post when contacting us with address item descrip & quantity here, http://mnpctech.com/contact-us.html

I've been working hard to expand upon the variety of custom parts we make for our webstore, which will include liquid cooling components. It's taking a long time, but we're in this market for the long haul. We just celebrated our 14 year anniversary. I believe the reason we've survived is that we won't compromise quality just to make higher profit. When you buy my parts, you can feel and see how your money was invested. I like products that are built to last. So please be patient as we work toward expanding and creating more unique products for everybody. 

You could definitely post this in our Hot Deals section.

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/69-hot-deals/

I will definitely have to take a look, I have a few things I need to pick up. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

• 5 months later...

phanteks_shroud_Dixie_psu_cover_star_tre

Dixie the Beagle reminded me to apologize for long gap of progress with this Phanteks Luxe build. Will decided on different GPUs. We had to wait for Bitspower to release the VG-980TIZEX Acrylic (Clear) water blocks for Zotac's GeForce® GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme. As soon as I'm finished with Genome build for Computex, I can mount these blocks and finally get his loop installed.

zotac_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspower_

zotac_GTX_980ti_amp_2_extreme_bitspower_

zotac_GTX_980ti_amp_3_extreme_bitspower_

• 1 month later...

Thanks for waiting gang! Finished my Computex 2016 build obligations and back on this project, so yesterday I installed Bitspower's VG-980TIZEX VGA Block Acrylic (Clear) on the ZOTAC GTX980Ti AMP Extreme 6GB Video cards. I hope to start and finish the liquid loop layout this week. 

zotac_b_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspowe

zotac_c_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspowe

zotac_d_GTX_980ti_amp_1_extreme_bitspowe

phanteks_star_trek_beyond_1_luxe_primo_c

While working on the loop for this build, I've recorded and uploaded a quick guide on cutting & bending PETG tubing for your PC Water Cooling

• 4 weeks later...

I just need to add clear luxe panel next. I ordered a shipping crate from OriginPC, to save myself time. It includes foam and inner cardboard shell. Scale USS Enterprise was added to the photos for fun for mod zoo staffer, Graham

star_trek_beyond_1_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_2_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_3_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_4_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_5_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_6_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_7_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_8_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_9_toy_collectable_compu

star_trek_beyond_9a_toy_collectable_comp

star_trek_beyond_9b_toy_collectable_comp

star_trek_beyond_9c_toy_collectable_comp

Stunning build. loved the top panel air brushing and lighting effect.

Thank you Modzy! Phanteks Luxe / Pro Clear panel is finished. I posted this video to illustrate how it mounts in the chassis. I'm still waiting for shipping crate, so I can start preparing the PC for shipment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXZH7EC4hg

star_trek_beyond_9d_toy_collectable_comp

star_trek_beyond_9e_toy_collectable_comp

• 2 weeks later...

To save time, I got one of OriginPC's wood shipping crates. This designed created for their Millenniuum and Genesis full tower. OriginPC ships their custom PCs with liquid pre-installed. The crate includes the 2 piece cardboard carton, which makes lifting the PC out very easy. The carton top fastens to the base with removable plastic latches. It includes to and bottom black foam core, which works perfect with the Phanteks Luxe or Pro chassis. Top carton is extra accessories for the build.

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate1.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate2.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate3.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate4.jpg

buy_origin_pc_shipping_wood_crate5.jpg

origin_genesis_case_price_review_gaming_

I decided to remove the cabinet handles I installed after determining they would likely crack the pine.

• 1 year later...

Just a friendly fyi for those who inquired during this build, Mnpctech will be retiring their custom clear panels made for the Phanteks Enthoo LUXE, PRIMO & PRO, https://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/

sales have diminished as these cases have aged in terms of demand for custom parts.