cant download folding app

i cant download the app i can run it in my browser but i would like to download is anyone else having the same issue?

thanks

maybach123

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

What do you mean with you 'can't download it'. Doesn't the page load up, it has 0MB/s? Or something else. Please explain it in a bit more detail. Thanks.

Technology Entertainment Creativity

Technology Electricity Control

Technology Electronics Computers

What do you mean with you 'can't download it'. Doesn't the page load up, it has 0MB/s? Or something else. Please explain it in a bit more detail. Thanks.

when i click the download button on the page it just refreshes the page and does not download anything

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

i cant download the app i can run it in my browser but i would like to download is anyone else having the same issue?

thanks

maybach123

The page just doesn't do anything huh? Or if you scroll down it takes you to the top of the page too... I couldn't get the downloads to work a few days ago, and now the page takes forever to load.

The page just doesn't do anything huh? Or if you scroll down it takes you to the top of the page too... I couldn't get the downloads to work a few days ago, and now the page takes forever to load.

that is exactly whats happening 

Same here. Now we wait for them to fix it. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

• 3 weeks later...

It seems like they have resolved the issue I was able to download the 7.4.4 client.