Rate the video above you!

- You missed showing the info on the box. . And show more of the product.

+ Good to have the camera on a tripod and the sound is good. And enough light and a clean desk.

Tips: try to relax a bit :) Maybe you can show your face also.

My score for the powersupply unboxing 7/10

My 27inch asus monitor unboxing! I don´t speak in my video because my english in speech is poor. So don't judge me on that ;)

Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i35rOtHxKK0 <- Firefox under windows7 dont show the video's firefox under linux mint works fine.

I would of loved if you spoke in the video I mean even if it was in Russian I think? My friend naum could of translated but A for effort and nice monitor

8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxQ7VSncISQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

LInk 2 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxQ7VSncISQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I liked that video.

9/10

Check out the newest video. I have worked on the lighting issues and recorded in 5.1 this time. 

Asus A88XM-A FM2+ Mobo Unboxing and Overview. 

10/10 you gave all the info needed and answered any questions in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XwNK1mQdw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

link to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2XwNK1mQdw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

#KilledMyWife 

What must we say about that video.

I like the content. I like that we can join the search of equipment. I like the blog style and you talk good for the cam.

But a big dislike for the camera movement :( Even when you do the intro you are twisting on your chair and that is very annoying. Please use a tripod and sit down on a non moving chair. And try to make stable footage on the market it self. Or let a friend film you or something.

And maybe cut out as many as you can of the video. So the video can be shorter. (I also make to long video sometime)

for the content and presentation 8/10

But for the video quality 2/10

So 5/10

It was pretty hard to watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS13Nd7Lbeg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS13Nd7Lbeg

This video is something difference then computers. It is a truck video! But I eddited to make it look like a film. Please tell me what I can do better it is my first try :)

Video was good, and the colouring was well done.

I would say some more angles would have been nice, but i noticed in your description it was filmed over two years ago so you wouldn't have been planning anything with it so i can't really criticise that!

9/10!

Here is one of mine, it's made in ARMA 2. I make intro videos for some bigger youtubers, (Moondye7, RhinoCRUNCH and FrankieonPCin1080p.)

This was one of my first, all edited in sony vegas without any fancy plugins. I have many more of these on my channel and some real life videos (Working on a short film at the moment).

Here is my channel if you'd like to see my other work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OriginMachinima?feature=watch

Awesome thread by the way!

Writing, guitar, piano, playing videogames and making films.

7/10

Constructive criticism (it can be assumed that what I havent mentioned I thought was good):

It was a little bit long for an intro, like if I were subscribed to someone who had a 30 second intro it would get a little bit annoying after seeing the whole thing for the 3rd time.

The cinematics were nice, syncing was spot on.

It could have done better with some more effects but thats just my personal taste.

The colour correction is something that could be improved, but again this is subjective.

Overall I enjoyed it.

This is one of my most successfull videos, Not my most viewed but it was very well recieved by viewers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV2YEc63ACw

Keep in mind that this is targeted at a somewhat niche audience of people who like I guess.. very overedited gaming videos.

:)

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

7/10

Constructive criticism (it can be assumed that what I havent mentioned I thought was good):

It was a little bit long for an intro, like if I were subscribed to someone who had a 30 second intro it would get a little bit annoying after seeing the whole thing for the 3rd time.

The cinematics were nice, syncing was spot on.

It could have done better with some more effects but thats just my personal taste.

The colour correction is something that could be improved, but again this is subjective.

Overall I enjoyed it.

This is one of my most successfull videos, Not my most viewed but it was very well recieved by viewers.

Keep in mind that this is targeted at a somewhat niche audience of people who like I guess.. very overedited gaming videos.

:)

10/10 I am part of that niche audience :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUclElPU3AI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

Link to video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUclElPU3AI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

#KilledMyWife 

• 2 weeks later...

7/10 Video was kinda to long. If you make it long has to be excisting I get board at watching other people play.

Umbra Aqua - Mac Pro Mod

Phthonos - The Xbox Killer?

7/10 Video was kinda to long. If you make it long has to be excisting I get board at watching other people play.

8/10 nice choice in ram

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86STGm1Aq-U

#KilledMyWife 

I miss the info behind the tips. Nowadays younger people never shot with film. So they don't know anything about it. So some more indepth is better. The acting in the end is so terrible hahaha :P

7/10

If you put some better/more info in it scores more. It looks like you rushed the video a bit.

My first spoken video on youtube! It is a big step for me. And if my english teacher ever sees this he will be amazed :P I try to make more spoken video instead of with subtitles. :)

good review format. 9/10

From a person that is not hardcore into camera's I found it hard to stay interested but you do provide a great deal of information which I would look at again if I was in the market for camera's. 

Here is a intro I am working on for just my work log updates. I learned how to do this in After effects and added the audio in Premier. Let me know what I can improve on in the comments on youtube. 

Umbra Aqua - Mac Pro Mod

• 2 weeks later...

good review format. 9/10

From a person that is not hardcore into camera's I found it hard to stay interested but you do provide a great deal of information which I would look at again if I was in the market for camera's. 

Here is a intro I am working on for just my work log updates. I learned how to do this in After effects and added the audio in Premier. Let me know what I can improve on in the comments on youtube. 

Looks good 7/10!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

8/10 You message was clear and you got a boat load of kills in game.

Part of my work log for Umbra Aqua Mac Pro Project I toke a road trip to Frozen CPU.

Umbra Aqua - Mac Pro Mod

8/10 You message was clear and you got a boat load of kills in game.

Part of my work log for Umbra Aqua Mac Pro Project I toke a road trip to Frozen CPU.

Wow that is an amazing video :) 10/10 I love the editing and music!!

Hopefully the next video I reply with will be real life!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that is an amazing video :) 10/10 I love the editing and music!!

Hopefully the next video I reply with will be real life!!

You kinda miss an intro and outro. The music also does not really fit with the video, and it seems like it starts out of nowhere. Nice kill though:D

My watercooling video of my latest project:

p0Pe

What can I say other then 10/10!!

Awesome glamour shots and very good music and camera movement! Well done! I couldn't find anything which I didn't like about the video! I started the video popped it full screen on my 27inch and enjoyed every moment of it!

My Unboxing Overview and fieldtest of my LCW ND filter! It is my third video where I speak now.

p0Pe

What can I say other then 10/10!!

Awesome glamour shots and very good music and camera movement! Well done! I couldn't find anything which I didn't like about the video! I started the video popped it full screen on my 27inch and enjoyed every moment of it!

My Unboxing Overview and fieldtest of my LCW ND filter! It is my third video where I speak now.

very informational and I like it, only thing is its fifty eight not eighty five. But those macro shots look extremely great 9/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF69pYkJsD8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

#KilledMyWife 

Lol yeah but here in holland if we say 58 we say 8 and then 50. So thats why I said it wrong.

Lol yeah but here in holland if we say 58 we say 8 and then 50. So thats why I said it wrong.

thats fine, same difference as color to colour 

#KilledMyWife 

• 2 months later...

very informational and I like it, only thing is its fifty eight not eighty five. But those macro shots look extremely great 9/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF69pYkJsD8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUNucC7z-NhjhVg3R81Ud3MQ

Not bad 7/10

not bad 7/10

This is me testing the limits of my old rig:

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I used to do music videos in games...RSMV-s were da boom once!But I never liked Runescape,so yeah.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

• 3 weeks later...

&nbsp;

I used to do music videos in games...RSMV-s were da boom once!But I never liked Runescape,so yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgV8Z8LC66A

&nbsp;

Not bad 8/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfkRXJGruE

Umm, right, well this has been moved from 'Off Topic' because it somehow violates the rules of the forum??  So yeah, below is a link to a video I did about a lost soul and his Guardian.  It greatly lacks comments or critiques on YouTube and Vimeo, and for the sake of argument, the link is to YouTube. 

A little tech background on it to reflect on later.  This video was primarly all my work.  The ONLY other person I can give credit to (minus the score) is my special lady who did most of the camera work, under my direction.  I don't like tooting my own horn, but I quite literally have no one else around in my area who would help me with this video, and because of that, this video is actually an alternative result to being an outcast film maker of sorts.  Credit is given where credit is due, and the Man of Steel score is obviously not my work.  With that said, I did the editing (video, music, sound, visuals, vocal), I made the credit sequence, every single visual effect with the clouds I learned from the ground up as I progressed throughout the project.... all of it, on my own.  Again, I don't like gloating, but if it's not said, it'll never be known... or truely understood.

Personally, if there were one thing I could change about the video, it'd be the camera that I had to film with.  The poor quality is not YouTube's fault.  It was filmed with a Sony Handycam from 2005, long before 1080p, or even 720p for that matter, was a set standard.  Finances today will not allow me to save up for a new camera, so I used what I could and made the best of it.

Without further ado, please check it out, and comment and critique:

The Jump to Green

And thank you~

P.S.  I'm fairly new here and not sure how to get the video to show up as others have on this thread, but the link still works.

• 1 month later...

Umm, right, well this has been moved from 'Off Topic' because it somehow violates the rules of the forum??  So yeah, below is a link to a video I did about a lost soul and his Guardian.  It greatly lacks comments or critiques on YouTube and Vimeo, and for the sake of argument, the link is to YouTube. 

A little tech background on it to reflect on later.  This video was primarly all my work.  The ONLY other person I can give credit to (minus the score) is my special lady who did most of the camera work, under my direction.  I don't like tooting my own horn, but I quite literally have no one else around in my area who would help me with this video, and because of that, this video is actually an alternative result to being an outcast film maker of sorts.  Credit is given where credit is due, and the Man of Steel score is obviously not my work.  With that said, I did the editing (video, music, sound, visuals, vocal), I made the credit sequence, every single visual effect with the clouds I learned from the ground up as I progressed throughout the project.... all of it, on my own.  Again, I don't like gloating, but if it's not said, it'll never be known... or truely understood.

Personally, if there were one thing I could change about the video, it'd be the camera that I had to film with.  The poor quality is not YouTube's fault.  It was filmed with a Sony Handycam from 2005, long before 1080p, or even 720p for that matter, was a set standard.  Finances today will not allow me to save up for a new camera, so I used what I could and made the best of it.

Without further ado, please check it out, and comment and critique:

The Jump to Green

And thank you~

P.S.  I'm fairly new here and not sure how to get the video to show up as others have on this thread, but the link still works.

Not bad 8/10