Should I buy a K70 RGB or upgrade my computer? Sorry if it's the wrong category.

I'm currently using a membrane keyboard to type this, and I want to buy a K70 RGB (don't convince me to buy something else). The only problem is that I also want to upgrade my CPU to a Pentium G3258 and upgrade my GPU to a GTX 750 Ti. I don't know if I should drop one or buy them all. I'll decide using the results of the poll, thanks.

Hi.

Ehh if you already have the money for a K70 RGB, might as well save another 50-70 more for a locked i5+h81 board or whatever Skylake equivalent. 

if you want to upgrade your gpu then i will say that you should upgrade your cpu aswell but a gtxs 750 ti is not that much of an upgrade from a gtx 650 i dont think you should waste money on a keyboard unless you old don´t work anymore then better buy someting that gives preformence like new cpu and gpu :) just my opinion 

Why would you buy a pentium that probably wouldn't make a huge difference. I know you said dont convince you to buy another keyboard, but you seem fairly ridiculous (IMO dont take it personally) when you want a K70 RGB but you also want to upgrade to a pentium. A CM storm Quickfire style keyboard provides the same performance, for much cheaper. I dont know, RGB seems ridiculous to me, when you can get a perfectly working 80-100 keyboard, and put the other $50 to a good cpu like an i5 and get a way better experience.