Xbox to win10 streaming res?

Serin

Hey,

Wondering, does anyone know how the streaming will work between the xbox and pc when the screen of the is say 3440x1440 for example?
I've not been able to find anything. Assuming it'll just be a smaller box, but really not sure.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

MS working on to keyboard&mouse support for xbox

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2951380/software-games/microsofts-working-on-keyboard-and-mouse-support-for-the-xbox-one.html

as for streaming, it's streaming.

usually you will stream at native resolution of the source machine

seeing it as it is, most likely 720/1080p

ofcouse with pc wide selection, I think you can choose what ever resolution you want to be, however mostly it will be upscaled/downscaled and stretched

Image will probably stretch to fit your non-standard resolution monitor, while maintaining aspect ratio. So expect black bars on the sides.

Why stream from a TV box to your gaming machine?

Cheers. Guess we'll find out when Halo 5 drops.

As to why.. Pretty much because I want to just stuff my xbox under a table and forget it exists aside from turning it on. 

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

I'd assume the highest setting would probably be 1080p. Haven't actually done testing.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Image will probably stretch to fit your non-standard resolution monitor, while maintaining aspect ratio. So expect black bars on the sides.

Why stream from a TV box to your gaming machine?

It's a free recording solution that's much better than the DVR.

I wouldn't bother. Why put up with latency and horrible aim acceleration just to torture some kids?

I'd imagine the latency would be extremely low when streaming over ad-hoc.