Do you have a Wii U?

evilarceus

WiiU is a good console and I love mine. Nintendo pays a lot of attention to detail and that's what makes their games awesome even if the hardware isn't the most powerful in the world.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Don't have one, don't plan on getting one. Most of my gaming interests are satisfied by my pc. Exception is if they re-release Smash Melee (which is unlikely) and even then it's a maybe.

Don't have one, don't plan on getting one. Most of my gaming interests are satisfied by my pc. Exception is if they re-release Smash Melee (which is unlikely) and even then it's a maybe.

They have. Smash Brothers WiiU

They have. Smash Brothers WiiU

Different game. Melee (released on the GC) has superior mechanics from a competitive standpoint and the only reason people want a re-release is so they can swap to modern tv's.

Different game. Melee (released on the GC) has superior mechanics from a competitive standpoint and the only reason people want a re-release is so they can swap to modern tv's.

Nope. teh new Smash was designed for competitive play, and has teh back of smash brother competitive players. Hence why they also re-released the GameCube Controller

Nope. teh new Smash was designed for competitive play, and has teh back of smash brother competitive players. Hence why they also re-released the GameCube Controller

You're partly correct in that Nintendo tried to make a game that was both casual and competitive. Problem is they don't know how to make a competitive game.

Getting off-topic so I don't care to continue this discussion.

Have you ever played it? With a gc controller?

I have indeed. I even played the 3DS version extensively when it was released.

I own one, but not many games for it. I do like it though.

Current PC build:

=== CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 (Anniversary Edition)  === Motherboard: Asus H81m-PLUS  === RAM: 8gb DDR3 === GPU: GTX 460 (Considering the RX 480) === Case: Corsair SPEC-01 === Storage: 2x 160gb 7200rpm HDD and 1x 500gb 7200rpm HDD === PSU: EVGA 500w === Cooling: Intel Stock Cooling ===

The newest Console i own is the PS1.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1) No

2) I don't have one

3) Waiting for NX

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

There are going to be so many disappointed people if the NX turns out to be a handheld. Or a late 2017 product. Or both.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Gives me more time to play Splatoon then. 

Xbutt Uno Super