Corsair Sabre vs Asus ROG Gladius for small hands.

What is better for small hands. Consider the ROG gladius a  more reliable deathadder if you don't know what it is. I chose the sabre over the m65rgb is because i'm not a huge shooter fanatic and i heard it has mouse acceleration. 

I use the sabre because I have small hand as well. But when i say I have small hands wrist to top of middle finger is 6 1/4 inches. I can barely reach the up dpi I need to reach for it. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I use the sabre because I have small hand as well. But when i say I have small hands wrist to top of middle finger is 6 1/4 inches. I can barely reach the up dpi I need to reach for it. 

My hands are like 7 inches.

My hands are like 8 inches.

You will be fine. I like the sabre more than deathadder. I have tried both but not the asus one in particular. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

You will be fine. I like the sabre more than deathadder. I have tried both but not the asus one in particular. 

According to Amazon the Asus is bigger and heavier than the deathadder chroma. Also how did the deathadder feel was it less grippier.

According to Amazon the Asus is bigger and heavier than the deathadder chroma. Also how did the deathadder feel was it less grippier.

It was a little slick in the hand but not too bad. It was slightly too round at the front for me. 

It was a little slick in the hand but not too bad. It was slightly too round at the front for me. 

Uhh can you explain it a little simpiler. 

Uhh can you explain it a little simpiler. 

I like the texture of the sabre better. My hands dont get as sticky when using the mouse for a long time. the front has  a slightly more sloped curve down then I am used to. 

I like the texture of the sabre better. My hands dont get as sticky when using the mouse for a long time. the front has  a slightly more sloped curve down then I am used to. 

Asus ROG gladius fixes both of those with both sides covered with grippy texures and flat top however the question is are fatter mouses better for smaller hands. Ergonomically speaking this is the mouse that I've used before and loved.

180x180_crop-center.jpg

Asus ROG gladius fixes both of those with both sides covered with grippy texures and flat top however the question is are fatter mouses better for smaller hands. Ergonomically speaking this is the mouse that I've used before and loved.

180x180_crop-center.jpg

I dont know what you would like better. I like the sabre the rest is up to you. 

I dont know what you would like better. I like the sabre the rest is up to you. 

Would you consider the sabre to be an upgraded version of the mouse I just listed?

Would you consider the sabre to be an upgraded version of the mouse I just listed?

Much upgrade yes.