opinions on "be quiet! PURE POWER L8 350W"

thattallguy

I've been playing with a build and was wondering whether to use this power supply, just wanted to see if anybody has used it and how well it performs

I've been playing with a build and was wondering whether to use this power supply, just wanted to see if anybody has used it and how well it performs

Seems to be ok

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Would you recommend getting a higher wattage psu for future proofing or will this be ok for a while, I cant see myself upgrading for at least a year 

Would you recommend getting a higher wattage psu for future proofing or will this be ok for a while, I cant see myself upgrading for at least a year 

what is your system we need to know the specs so we can see if the wattage is suficient (cpu and gpu)

350w may well be enough for that last configuration, but if you're planning to upgrade for example the graphics gard, more wattage will give you more to play with in terms of performance.

For example, 400W is the recommended minimum wattage for gtx960. It also needs one 6pin power connector. Different models may have different requirements, those facts are from nVidias website.

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

It's a good PSU and it has plenty of power for SLI.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||