Whats your favorite Skyrim ENB?

thedawnarts

Looking for a new enb and just curious whats your favorite ENB? Feel free to post links! 

RealVision is pretty decent..

I personally preferred Seasons of Skyrim

Sharpshooters extreme may also be something worth looking in to.

Yea, I don't like RealVisions and I was thinking about going back to seasons of skyrim. 

Yea, I don't like RealVisions and I was thinking about going back to seasons of skyrim. 

If you have the hardware, Sharpshooters looks very realistic.

Never managed to try it since my modded Skyrim broke but it looks great.

If you have the hardware, Sharpshooters looks very realistic.

Never managed to try it since my modded Skyrim broke but it looks great.

Using 980ti with 1440p think I should try it out?

40fpsvision

q.q why u run bad Skyrim

Nude Fist 1: i5-4590-ASRock h97 Anniversary-16gb Samsung 1333mhz-MSI GTX 970-Corsair 300r-Seagate HDD(s)-EVGA SuperNOVA 750b2

Name comes from anagramed sticker for "TUF Inside" (A sticker that came with my original ASUS motherboard)

I've liked True Vision and Seasons of Skyrim more-so in the past, but always stick with Realvision in the end.

I actually prefer not to use ENB mods. For one, my computer is pure crap (ie. it's weak as hell) so I would likely have to bring the game's resolution down from 1080p; secondly, I actually prefer it without ENB mods. I want to keep the same feel I had when I first started playing the game and lastly, I think it looks fine on high-ultra graphics settings.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

Modding ruined my safe file ;(

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looking for a new enb and just curious whats your favorite ENB? Feel free to post links!

Sharpshooters. I use realvision though, sharpshooter was too old to be compatible with my other mods

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise