handrest for Cooler Master Storm Quickfire TK?

http://www.pcgamingrace.com/collections/wrist-pads

Got one in full size, they are awesome

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

can't i find something like this?

stolenfrommadshrimps.jpg

picture is broken. and as Drake said: nope, you cant attach it. the keyboard isnt made for it.

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

picture is broken. and as Drake said: nope, you cant attach it. the keyboard isnt made for it.

ok, I guess I can just go for those cushion thing

PS: I got the picture from google, so it's weird it doesn't work

thanks EDIT: this looks more like a cushion than a handrest you put on your keyboard

and actually a handwrest is just a slightly harder cussion ;) if you look for plastic I can already assure you you wont find any and you wouldnt like it at all after certain time of use

You have two options for wrist rests. Get one that is actual or close size to your keyboard. Or get one for full sized keyboard and deal with it hanging from sides.

I got myself two for TKLs. One is coming from MaxKeyboards and the other is for Apple keyboard (apparently). The latter is bit too short and still in package since I haven't decided if I should keep it, return it or try to sell it. If you end up going for full sized, you have much more options. Like taking one that attaches to your desk, one with some ergonomic design or even one with slab&tray for keyboard. The last one is closest you are going to get for attaching one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv